Bono's millions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, if that same list also does not include Adam, Larry and Edge (and Paul McGuinness) with equal assets, that it's probably totally incorrect. All income from U2 is split five ways, with each member (including Paul) getting 20%.

C ya!

Marty

yeah, but we dont know their spending habits

i bet adam only has a few hundred bucks left

Chizip said:
i bet adam only has a few hundred bucks left

But a bloody expensive collection of spoons and no memory of buying them!

Actually, when spending habits are included then Bono would probably be the 'poorest' of the four (five). There's this running joke that Bono's always low on cash while Larry still has his communion money (or something like that). Now don't take this too seriously (as I don't think that Bono is in money problems at all), but it's nice to show the difference between the members.

C ya!

Marty

You don't really no how they spend their money but I'm sure bono wouldn't go mad, but i thought it was nice to see that bono spilt all the money equally amongst the band
I read in an article that edge says "It's none of your f*&%ing business" when theinterviewer says how much are they worth

Axver said:

But a bloody expensive collection of spoons and no memory of buying them!

yeah what exactly is that thing in the simpsons and adam and his spoons!? I musta missed something as a u2 fan! although ive only been one of 2 years.. pretty funny tho!

I think he really collects spoons, on atU2.com there's an interview with him where the interviewer brought him a spoon for the collection.

Actaully, that interviewer brought the spoon as a joke. As in to 'what to give a man who has everything'? Well, according to the Simpsons he collects spoons. :)

I'm more inclined to think that Adam collects beautiful women! :D

I read somewhere in an interview that Adam said he only started collecting spoons AfTER this episode of the Simpsons, he didn't know why the makers came up with that but he thought it was kinda cool.

As for this BBC program, I saw and taped it but I laughed my dead of when they talked about Bono's and the edge's houses in south of France.
The picture they showed of the house was in fact the CHURCH of that little village!!

Is it meant to be money made only in U2? If not, then Bono does the most outside U2 work, think of all the other albums and songs he's popped up in, the films he's been involved in, extra projects etc. On top of that, it could include investments. You have no idea where Bono has put his money and what it's worth, or any of them for that matter. For example, for all we know, maybe Larry dumped his Achtung Baby money into Yahoo shares back in 1995 and is worth 10x the rest of them.... maybe not, but you get the point. These shows/lists are all pretty hit and miss anyway. They'd only know the truth if they got hold of their tax records, and even then it wouldn't be the whole story.

LOL, do you think they were really U2?
:ohmy: I suppose he did a bit, I like Edge he was a nasty bugger though
Edge: (to larry) let's say we slip out to moes for a pint
Adam: Can I come?
Edge: (looks around) no

there's a more uncensored version, I think you can find on the best of 99-00 dvd it's funny lol

Like it says at the end...it was them. And McGuiness.
I thught their voices were recognisible. (that episode was just one last week on TV)

:lol: When the security guys beat up Homer with Pride playing and the garbage man song.

BTW, who was the woman in charge for the sound at the U2 "show" that Homer kicks away before he enters the stadium? ("take a hike, Kojak!"lol)

Last edited:
what is it that you can find on the best of 90-00 dvd? i didn't see anything funny like that... did I miss an easter egg there?

He is worth more than that. Combined band worth including Paul McGuinness is currently 426 million British pounds! The British pound is worth significantly more than the US dollar.

Back
Top Bottom