A Question for the Peeling Powers That Be

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedpoet

Refugee
Admittedly, this should go in another forum, but I'm afraid I wouldn't get fast and good information. I'm interested in knowing first week sales for Anti-Flag's For Blood and Empire CD. This is their first cd release on a major label.
To make this a bit more U2 related, the bass player in this band lists HTDAAB as one of his favorite albums.
And, they support Bono's ONE campaign. So, um, anyone with information on their first week sales, i'd be so happy if you'd share it. Thanks.

10,781 copies

100 ANTI-FLAG - FOR BLOOD & EMPIRE 10,781 999 78 10,859

its in the week 70 thread, in this weeks BB200 list, posted by Soldatti

blueyedpoet said:
Admittedly, this should go in another forum, but I'm afraid I wouldn't get fast and good information.

I understand why you posted in this forum, but that still doesn't make it okay. We need to follow the rules for which posts go where, so if you know in advance that you are posting in the wrong area, please don't.

To make this a bit more U2 related, the bass player in this band lists HTDAAB as one of his favorite albums.
And, they support Bono's ONE campaign.

Nice try. ;)

And since you did get some info (thanks, ybird3k), I don't feel as bad about having to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom