World Cup 2010: Travel Packages Anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bizkitgto

Acrobat
I would like to try to see some World Cup action next summer, maybe 3 games, does anyone know of a good tour company/travel agent that has decent prices for say 2 weeks, I'm not committed to seeing one team. I'd like to make this into a vacation, so I'd like to travel to Cape Town, Durban and Joberg if possible...does anyone know any good travel agents putting on something along these lines, a prepackaged tour would be nice as I've never been to SA and unsure of the safety , I really like to wander around on my own, especially at night, so you can see why I would like a travel guide. I've seen a few travel packages online, but they're all like $10K - you gotta be able to do this for cheaper than that!

The Aussie packages I've been looking at are $11000 Australian dollars....that includes all 3 games featuring Australia and tours of Robben Island - they are kind of constraning though, they don't take into account whether we progress beyond the group stage.

The Aussie packages I've been looking at are $11000 Australian dollars....that includes all 3 games featuring Australia and tours of Robben Island - they are kind of constraning though, they don't take into account whether we progress beyond the group stage.

Doesn't that seem excessive?? You can go there right now for 2 weeks, do all that stuff for around 3500 USD, world cup adds 3X to that cost then.

For anyone who does end up going to the World Cup -- if you see anyone blowing one of these

patrickvuvu.jpg

during a match, please beat him or her over the head with a lead pipe. Thanks in advance.

Why would i care about the World Cup??? My country is not going anyway.
The only thing that would make me happy is to see Brazil champion, ha ha!

Back
Top Bottom