Wimbledon 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lazarus - that avatar is plain distasteful (in my opinion). T'is one thing to poke fun of a man when he's alive - and in some way able to control/shape his image/legacy - quite another to mock a person who's just passed away...rather tragically I might add.

I won't go so far as to say the world's a sadder place without MJ in it, but I do feel in the end he was essential to the evolution of the industry (technology, distribution, definition etc). For better or worse is not my purview to speculate, just that, perhaps, now that he's dead, lets leave the man alone for a bit.

It's supposed to be distasteful, but thanks for bringing it up again. I can't imagine someone who did more to invite ridicule than this freak, and the real tragedy wasn't the way he died, but the way he lived.

You think the world is a sadder place, I think it's a saner one.

To each his own.

If you had an avatar mocking the untimely passing of Jeff Goldblum, I'd be livid.

I get your point however somewhere in all that distaste would it be too much for me to hope you read what is actually written?

It just might make a difference.

I said "I wont go so far as to say the world's a sadder place without MJ..."

The fact that you quoted me in your response manages to sadden and amuse in equal parts.

Given the above, do let me know if I should respond to the content of your post or well, frankly, consider this a waste of everyone's (yours...mine) time.

09_brooklyn-decker_02.jpg

Jason Kidd said:
I'd give her a backhand

Nice try Kidd.

Sorry, I'm not comfortable answering questions about it right now. Still kind of grieving. Numb, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom