We're FOOTBALL crazy, We're FOOTBALL Mad, the FOOTBALL's...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
USA showed their no mugs at fitba. Good on them, can never write them off. Fun side to watch.

No more internationals for a while now, not until more Double Yoo See Queues in Augustus. :drool:

Oh, and Melbourne vs Fulham friendly in two weeks or so :up:

I think football is going to the dogs. It's fucking asshole. Fucking weak as piss.

207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Wheres the footy chat?

ronaldo for 80 million
Kaka for 60 million
benzema for 35 million
all to Madrid

Adebayor joining the money train at Man City - good riddance!

AND OWEN to united lol

How did gerrard get off?

He battered the other guy

The case was held in liverpool - the jury must have all been liverpool fans

GERRARD = THUG

How did gerrard get off?

He battered the other guy

The case was held in liverpool - the jury must have all been liverpool fans

GERRARD = THUG
I had heard the alledged victim was a Man Utd fan.So i can't see him getting much sympathy from a Liverpool court.Also is it true Steven Gerrad is Amir Khans next opponent:lol:

went to a football match on my own for the first time ever today. bit wierd but good.

villa v fiorentina. fabian delph is gonna be star :up:

gareth who?

Ugh. I don't really care about Chelsea or the EPL in general that much, but seeing Drogba score that lucksack winner made me throw up in my mouth.

and WOLVES won too last night
+ Brummies today

all 3 new teams off the mark

Hope Hull are down and out already - Phil Brown is a dick

what a f*cking great result tonight, villa stuffing liverpool at anfield. so f*cking happy, onto my 6th beer now, with plenty more to come :D

this has topped off the ashes win perfectly :up:

it was a horrible, horrible weekend of sport back here. though rubens winning the gp was ok.

so i ask of you, is burnley going to be the hull city of 09?

best start in 50 years i hear for tottenham?

and do/have any of you participate/d in green street hooligans style shit? great movie.

That whole hooligan culture that takes place in Green Street and Football Factory and films like that really belongs in the 1980's. those kind of mass brawls at football matches don't happen anymore because the police are so well organised and there's helicopters about and CCTV too. basically if two football firms want to have a fight they've got to do it away from the ground. I was at Villa vs Ajax last year in the UEFA Cup and only heard a few days after the game that there was a big fight in the middle of town between some of the villa and ajax lads that night!

burnley are playing out of their skin at the moment and yes they have started like hull last year but i don't think they will maintain the same kind of momentum hull had this time a year ago. to be fair to them though they've got 6 points from 2 games against man united and everton which normally they'd be lucky to get 1 point from so that's effectively 5 or 6 bonus points which they wouldn't have expected to have and those points could be crucial come the last few games of the season.

tottenham have got a good team and a good manager but i'd still be surprised if they finished in the top 6. something about them just isn't right.....

Back
Top Bottom