We're FOOTBALL crazy, We're FOOTBALL Mad, the FOOTBALL's...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:D

Stan is a legend
If it wasnt him it would have to be something done by Crowded House or Ladyhawke

Stan will take over the world soon

Ugh. Epic fail by Barca, mustering only two real shots on goal when playing at home and up a man for 30 minutes.

Taking Zlatan off was strange, but ok if you're admitting that you can't beat Inter in the air. Fine. But continuing to pass the ball around the perimeter and send in aerial crosses for another 30 minutes with Pedro, Jeffren and Bojan up top makes absolutely no sense.

hope they get a few red cards on last day of season
it would be a waste of time having them in europe

inter won seria a
barce won la liga
bayern won bundeslige
marsaille won french league

Ballack out of the World Cup through injury

Some of the players who have not been selected for the WC are pretty high profile!
Ronaldinho
benzema
cambiasso
nasri
Pato

David Villa to Barcelona for 35 million quid!

and Fabregas says he wants to leave arsenal!

Boooooooooooooooooooooo!

Barca are gonna be unreal next season with those two. Hopefully gonna try and go over there and catch a game for my birthday in October :drool:

Man City can keep their grubby paws off Jimmy Milner :angry:

Perhaps Milner is sick of the bad boys in Brum
Brum is full of bad boys who talk like this

"safe man, i done dat bare timez, you know what i'm sayin"
and it does look like hell
The West Midlands is the arsehole of the Western World - i'm from there originally and i hate it

Barca are gonna be unreal next season with those two. Hopefully gonna try and go over there and catch a game for my birthday in October :drool:

The product on the field is top-notch, no doubt. The crowd might be kind of disappointing, though -- I saw them destroy Malaga (not a bad team) 6-0 during the treble season, and the crowd reacted as if they'd seen it all before.

Yeah I imagine that's what it's like at all the big clubs these days, full of day trippers and tourists. You have to go to smaller clubs to find the real fans with genuine atmosphere.

But anyway that's besides the point. This Barca side are probably the best team i've seen in my lifetime (probably alongside Arsenals 03-04 unbeaten side, before Wenger the idiot decided to dismantle it) so I need to see them live at some point. I was gutted I didn't get to see Zidane play live so now i'm determined to see Messi!

Perhaps Milner is sick of the bad boys in Brum
Brum is full of bad boys who talk like this

"safe man, i done dat bare timez, you know what i'm sayin"
and it does look like hell
The West Midlands is the arsehole of the Western World - i'm from there originally and i hate it

:huh:

Bit of a generalisation there don't you think. You get chavs and rudeboys who talk like that in every city mate.

Somehow I don't think James Milner and other footballers live in those parts of town anyway.

Where are you from and where do you live now then?

:huh:

Bit of a generalisation there don't you think. You get chavs and rudeboys who talk like that in every city mate.

Somehow I don't think James Milner and other footballers live in those parts of town anyway.

Where are you from and where do you live now then?

I am from the Black Country (shithole) and worked in Brum for a year. Of all the big UK cities i've beem to, its the worst.
Manchester and Liverpool are better

I'm now in Bristol - bit nearer to the sea!

Best football advert ever:

watch

Let's hear it for Inter Milan.

Beat the champions of England, Spain and Germany on the way to winning the Champions League.

An Italian team with no Italians in the starting 11 and a Portugese manager.

Mourinho's a jackass but he does that 'special' touch.

Back
Top Bottom