We're FOOTBALL crazy, We're FOOTBALL Mad, the FOOTBALL's...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Melbourne lost to Beijing last night, shite :down: ... the injuries we've had this season are fucking horrendous...hope we can smash Shitney this weekend so we can host the A-League final

fucking come on villa in the cup final this weekend!! i'm so excited, gutted I couldn't get tickets for wembley. will be so sweet to beat united in the final!

john_carew_1016340c.jpg

James-Milner-001.jpg

image-8-for-sunderland-0-aston-villa-2-the-match-in-pitcures-gallery-980913136.jpg

i work in Birmingham and i want Villa to win
But on a side note, Birmingham is one of the worst places i have ever seen
Call it a big city, its a shit hole
Outside of the city centre its like entering the third world!

The area around Villa, Witton/Aston is horrible, especially near Star City

I think utd will win though 3-1

i think you'll find the areas around virtually every football stadium in the country are horrible.

and don't call birmingham shit! it's a great night out, loads of good bars and restaurants. moseley, brindley place, mailbox, harbourne, st pauls square, all really nice places. but if you want to base your opinion on some inner city shithole areas then be my guest :up:

which idyllic paradise do you come from?

villa to win 2-0 :D

Oh my word
Aaaron Ramsey had his leg broken by a horror tackle from Ryan Shawcross
He will be out for months
Fair play to arsenal to win the game and be 3 points off top after Chelsea lost

Ramsey's injury was as bad as Eduardo's 2 years ago

Vermalen, Fabregas, Clichy and Campbell were crying as it was so horrific
Shawcross left the pitch in tears when he was sent off
Ryan-Shawcross-001.jpg

I hope Ramsey is ok and comes back as strong as ever. He was the new fabregas.

_47388123_ramseynew466.jpg

This pic below is not for squeamish people

Arsenal350_690804a.jpg

I think people are being a little harsh on Shawcross. The ball was right in front of the two of them. Shawcross was a little late, missed the ball and somehow struck Ramsey square in the shin, but it wasn't at all like the two-footed tomahawk job the other guy put on Eduardo.

Fucking idiot referee not sending off Vidic in the cup final on sunday. Doesn't matter if it's the 3rd minute or the 83rd minute. If you foul a player in the penalty area who has a goalscoring opportunity, it's a red card, end of. Not saying Villa would have won if United had 10 men for the rest of the game but it was unfair that they had got away lightly with such a massive breach of the laws of the game. I dare say it would also have given them a pschological advantage knowing still had 11 men on the pitch.

:down:

bring on sydney!
bring on sydney!
bring on sydney!

we'll take them, and then we'll nail the tards down in melbourne too! (well, i'm way too hopeful, but fuck it!)

3414632.jpg

also, branko's a wanker! clap clap clap clap.

Its the Australian Football League
Wellington are allowed to play in it as the only professional NZ side
They have a group playoff thing at end of season and Welly are doing alright

they are aiming to do what is locally known as 'a Stan Walker'

Oh and nice comeback by Villa today, i want Fulham to win the cup as Roy Hodgson is a legend

Its the Australian Football League
Wellington are allowed to play in it as the only professional NZ side
They have a group playoff thing at end of season and Welly are doing alright

they are aiming to do what is locally known as 'a Stan Walker'

Oh and nice comeback by Villa today, i want Fulham to win the cup as Roy Hodgson is a legend

It's the A-League, not the Australian Football League.

As much as I love Australian Rules, the real football is in its rightful place as the world game.

incidentally, as much as i hate the victory, i did laugh long and hard at their quick free kick and goal in extra time while all of the sydney players were either squabbling amongst themselves about the wall or looking the wrong way.

yeah, it's the australian a-league.

i've never heard that before :lol: but after having looked up who he is, that's a great call.

Even though i'm in the uk i try and namedrop him as much as i can
i was in NZ when he won Aus Idol and they were so happy to see a kiwi out do the enemy

I'm surprised Stan hasnt played a pre match gig at the Westpac to get the fans going

I think they should use the term more often in NZ
just imagine it in the 2015 cricket world cup if NZ won at the MCG in the final
"we did a stan walker"

Even though i'm in the uk i try and namedrop him as much as i can
i was in NZ when he won Aus Idol and they were so happy to see a kiwi out do the enemy

I'm surprised Stan hasnt played a pre match gig at the Westpac to get the fans going

I think they should use the term more often in NZ
just imagine it in the 2015 cricket world cup if NZ won at the MCG in the final
"we did a stan walker"

you probably know more about him than the average new zealander then!

with any luck we'll only have to wait until 2011 for that world cup final at the mcg.

Lyon's goal was quality
Hope Rooney gets a rest before the World Cup
He is on fire at the moment

His stats resemble those you would get on Football Manager! 37 games, 30 goals

Back
Top Bottom