We're FOOTBALL crazy, We're FOOTBALL Mad, the FOOTBALL's...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like the African Cup is going on as normally scheduled, sorta.

Apparently Angola blew a four-goal lead against Mali. I didn't know that was possible.

I don't blame Togo at all for leaving the African Nations.

Can you imagine what it would be like if an attack like this happened at the world cup??

This doesn't bode well for South-Africa. Security will have to be really tight.

It's also a tradegy for Togo.:sad:

Vieira back to england with Man City
probably past it now though

We are snowed under here in the UK - hardly a game this weekend just passed

Wow, what a crock.

I can understand not letting them back in, because it could conceivably change preparations for the other teams in their group, but sanctioning them is ridiculous.

liverpool losing at home to reading hahahah

5owdb6.jpg

Aside from the whole ToGo thing, another awesome African Cup of Nations, upsets left right and centre, exciting football.

Apparently Clint Dempsey tore his PCL today (a few months after Oguchi Onyewu tore a patellar tendon and Charlie Davies nearly died in a car wreck).

God officially hates the USA.

Apparently Clint Dempsey tore his PCL today (a few months after Oguchi Onyewu tore a patellar tendon and Charlie Davies nearly died in a car wreck).

God officially hates the USA.

This is terrible news for us. :sad:

Well since bad things tend to occur in 3s, let's hope this the final blow to the US squad.

oh and speaking of knee injuries, bad news for Ghana and Chelsea with Michael Essien's knee injury. :scream:

Dempsey is supposed to be OK and should return to action around May, so that's good news for the US.

No, because he plays for the English national side...and I don't like that football team.

That chick he hooked up with is fair mint though, better than his missus.

yes you're spot on there. should he get married to her JB can do pillow talk and ask him about his "much, much better half"

this story is ridiculous. fair play to cappello for stripping him of the captaincy.although all this talk of dressing room tension is a bit silly cos on current form wayne bridge shouldn't be anywhere near the england squad as he's been fucking awful this year.

hot bird though :up:

Back
Top Bottom