We're FOOTBALL crazy, We're FOOTBALL Mad, the FOOTBALL's...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FergieTime.gif

:lmao:

Poker player Daniel Negreanu and Pepe Reina have a prop bet going. If Daniel (who played as a kid and is still in decent shape) can score on 1/5 penalties, he wins. Otherwise, Reina wins. Even odds.

Who has the edge here?

Nice on Chelskini
cant stand liverpool

And arsenal looking good too
6-2 v blackburn
6 different scorers

Cardiff win 6-1 over Derby, and 4-nil away to Watford in the space of 5 days. We're coming up!

I watched cardiff play a week or so ago, and they look good.

Great win for Chelski, never looked in trouble. Anelka has truely reinvented himself, and is a genuine star in the prem again.

Malouda continues his wonderful form,his finishing has been sublime

Slaven-Bilic_887024.jpg

not so smug now are you slaven!!?? :D

he fucking loved it when he knocked us out of the euro's now his team have bottled getting to the big one, the world cup haha.

He can't hear you, he's still arguing with the ref for adding 2 extra seconds to the Turkey match.

Well, we needed 2 goals from our 150 kg fourth-choice striker and a Baggio-esque blown penalty kick at the end, but we (USA) somehow made it to SA. Booyah.

Concacaf is a fucking bore, every year it's USA, Mexico and Costa Rica, think it's been like that since Italia '90 maybe?.....hope Honduras sneak in instead of Costa Rica. Need a change....

Ukraine :up:

Czech Rep is in some real strife. Looks like Slovenia have the playoff spot sewn up.

New Zealand to qualify for the World Cup?! :ohmy:

Possible Group: South Africa, England, Australia, New Zealand ?! :ohmy:

Argy are hanging in there, gonna be a massive final day in Conmebol.

Hoping Gabon can get past Cameroon in Africa. Need at least one debutante in South Africa. If it's not them, Bosnia-Herzegovina are the next best chance...

Yeah, in 2002. That was special, that defeat of France was unforgettable. The draws against Denmark, Uruguay and Sweden were incredible.....one of the great World Cup stories.

Ooooh

Come on NZ

Would be great to have a Commonwealth group as already suggested
Eng would actually do well for once

Eng would top group
Aus second
SA
NZ

Actually, nah, we would probably beat you, because we are we, and you are you....I'm serious. It's just the kind of thing that would happen.

Actually, nah, we would probably beat you, because we are we, and you are you....I'm serious. It's just the kind of thing that would happen.

For a moment i was unsure as to whether you were just on about Australia in general, or quoting a bit of Twisted Wheel (the new Oasis supposedly, someone has to try and fill the gap)

The Aussie players might like this then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plFsYVHwX9Q

Concacaf is a fucking bore, every year it's USA, Mexico and Costa Rica, think it's been like that since Italia '90 maybe?.....hope Honduras sneak in instead of Costa Rica. Need a change....

Honduras are way better than CR, but they're kinda boned because CR are ahead of them right now and play at USA. Their goalkeeper and forwards kind of suck (at least until David Suazo gets healthy), but their midfield is excellent.

They do get at least a two-legged playoff with the CONMEBOL #5, though.

I'm actually getting really excited about the world cup and it's still a good few months away. there's really nothing like it in sport, even the olympics doesn't come close to it.

can't believe north korea qualified. i didn't even know they had a team!

They could make it at the expense of Argentina. What a big match that is come Wednesday (Thursday for us). Uruguay v ArgentinA. Massive.

I hope Argentina makes it. The best player in the world must make it to the WC.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom