We're FOOTBALL crazy, We're FOOTBALL Mad, the FOOTBALL's...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fantastic start to the year, last season's golden boot is off the mark in style, 2-0 at fulham is a good result, and Liverpool 1 form 3!!! Fuck yes ,hope the scum get relegated. As for Manure, suck shit, Burnley, Hull and Stoke are three teams that will give the cosmo's (Arse, Chelski, Manure, Pool) a fair bit of trouble, because they can't cope with hard English style football. Look what happened to Charlton: mid0-table side, did quite well, as soon as they started buying the euro players they dropped out.

I wouldn't be suprised to see Burnley come around 12th this year, they are a decent team.

just as we were talking about hooligans earlier, it all goes and kicks off tonight between west ham and millwall :doh:

west ham fans invading their own pitch and a fan getting stabbed outside the ground. great.

just as we were talking about hooligans earlier, it all goes and kicks off tonight between west ham and millwall :doh:

west ham fans invading their own pitch and a fan getting stabbed outside the ground. great.

During a Carling Cup match??

yeah it's been a long time since they last played each other and there's a massive hatred between the two teams. didn't expect this much violence though :ohmy:

i watched green street hooligans... i was under the impression there was a massive rivalry but i also thought they played each other at least once a year. how long's it been? stabbings and bashings, pitch invasion, that's terrible.

west ham managed seemed shocked, millwall's sounded like he couldn't have cared less.

i'm a man city man.

2s6klrd.gif

embarrassing really. 40 year old men running around like teenagers. imagine this idiots family seeing him all over the news and on tv.

i don't know how long it's been since they played each other but it's been a good while. although in some ways there's a part of me which quite enjoyed watching last nights events considering how sanitised football has become these days.

how long have you been following city?

that's still pretty fucked up but.

i've never been into soccer much, at all, but this year i don't know, just been paying a bit more attention. i've never followed a side, but i want to be different and not follow a big four side. i liked adabayor so why not :shrug:

i've never been into soccer much, at all, but this year i don't know, just been paying a bit more attention. i've never followed a side, but i want to be different and not follow a big four side. i liked adabayor so why not :shrug:

Just one who went on a massive spending spree in the off season eh? :wink:

"well if, if you're proud about getting thrown off ferries, then why don't you go and support West Ham and get the fuck out of my band and go and be a football hooligan, right? Coz we're musicians, right? We're not football hooligans..."

CHAMPS LEAGUE DRAW

Group A
Bayern Munich
Juventus
Bordeaux
Maccabi Haifa
Group B
MANCHESTER UNITED
CSKA Moscow
Besiktas
Wolfsburg
Group C
AC Milan
Real Madrid
Marseille
FC Zurich
Group D
CHELSEA
Porto
Atletico Madrid
APOEL Nicosia
Group E
LIVERPOOL
Lyon
Fiorentina
Debrecen
Group F
Barcelona
Inter Milan
Dinamo Kiev
Rubin Kazan
Group G
Sevilla
RANGERS
Stuttgart
Unirea Urziceni
Group H
ARSENAL
AZ Alkmaar
Olympiakos
Standard Liege
Fixture dates:
15/16 September
29/30 September
20/21 October
3/4 November
24/25 November
8/9 December

ARSENAL HAVE WON IT

I'm Curious about Group C :sexywink: Arsenal's group is piece of cake.

And Chelsea should not underestimate Atletic Madrid and specially Porto. Good group with good games on the horizon...

I'm thinking I'll be at Dragao to see Porto - Chelsea :hyper:

Yes. That is why I say Chelsea should not underestime FC Porto. :up: But's lets wait and see. Porto lost two of it's most influencial players :sad:

Lisandro Lopez to Lyon and Lucho Gonzalez to marseille.

I miss Lisandro, I really do. :sad:

As per usual, I'll back the irregulars (and anyone playing ManUre). C'mon Zurich, Debrecan, Maccabi Haifa and Unirea.

champions league group stage is just a massive cash cow now. would be so much better if it was straight knockout like it was years ago. anyway barca vs inter should be interesting with zlatan and eto'o going back to face their old teams. don't give a fuck about the english 'big 4'. couldn't care less if they all went out at this stage to be honest (they won't but you never know).

man united have a deceptively difficult group. woudn't fancy an away trip to moscow in a few months....

cant decide who I wanted to win that game... Arsenal look great this year, but have no real squad depth. They need everyone fit to be a threat, and if they dont then I would rather them pip manure for the points. However, Man U are far less potent this year without cwissy,so I dont think they pose as much threat. Liverpool as always a far overrated. Honestly feel it is Chelseas year. Either way, draw would have been the best result for me, but cant say im disappointed either way. At least we got some entertainment out of it!!!

haha wenger.

his teams play some wonderful football but he's such a bad loser and yesterday just descended into farce. good game though. man united didn't deserve to win in my opinion, a draw would have been a fair result.

chelsea look pretty good this year and they've still got joe cole to come back. although everyone was saying this about them last year under scolari...

Back
Top Bottom