We're FOOTBALL crazy, We're FOOTBALL Mad, the FOOTBALL's...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For any player to kick 5 in a match in the EPL is a brilliant achievement. Something you'd tell your grandchildren.

Defoe's a great finisher. Hasn't got a whole lot else to his game but the boy has got a hell of a finish on him.

He's like the Diet Coke version of Samuel Eto'o.

Can someone help me? I think I have a broken GPS, I tried to type in "Liverpool" and it told me "Out of Europe"
:lol:

FORZA FIORENTINA SEMPRE!!!!

stuffed farcenal 3-0. Fuckers!!!

Wenger has a massive whinge about everything under the sun.

Fact f the matter is, Eduardo had his foot in there. 99 times out of 100 the ref will side with the keeper. He may not have done much,m but the ref has to err on the side of protecting the keeper. Rekon he'd cal it even after watching Sagna and Vermaelan bear-hug anelka and terry and not get pens for it?

England
USA
Algeria
Slovenia

:D

Good draw for us. although if we lose to the americans we'll never hear the end of it.......:uhoh:

England
USA
Algeria
Slovenia

:D

Good draw for us. although if we lose to the americans we'll never hear the end of it.......:uhoh:

Bring it on. Landon Donovan's going to make Beckham his bitch.

Actually, more likely is that Beckham will sit on the bench, we'll go down 1-0, then 2-0 after we quit on the game so that we can avoid injuries/cards and save ourselves for the last two games.

Back
Top Bottom