We're FOOTBALL crazy, We're FOOTBALL Mad, the FOOTBALL's...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very pleased with the Villa result! Hope we can replicate the performence against Birmingham on Tuesday at Blackpool, though I reckon they're gonna give it a right good go.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOONEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a goal

Still cant believe Arsenal messing up a 4 nil lead to Newcastle

Hopefully they can claw back the 4 points to United

2 horse race from now on i think

I love watching Barca play, but they have some incredibly douchey fans. Booing/whistling the keeper even after he's been subbed out due to injury, booing Fabregas after he comes off, etc.

Thought they were quite capable of scoring two more goals 11 v 11, but I was shocked to see van Persie yellow-carded for the late shot as well.

lol at Chelsea and Torres.

I hope Abramovic is smart once and keeps Ancelotti.

Any predictions for El Clásico on Saturday?

I have a feeling that Madrid is going to win, they haven't had a victory since 2008.

Great Clasico so far. A couple sick combinations from Barca, but Pepe has been blowing up a lot of attacks in midfield and Real Madrid have had some dangerous counters and set pieces.

Arsenals season is dying a slow painful death to Stoke, at the moment.

Will they ever try get a new manager to shake things up? Seriously, how many years since they've won anything?

*bump*

New season getting closer. Got my ticket for the Charity Shield Manchester Derby next month. Looking forward to seeing our new signings. Will Nasri be amongst them...hmm? Also hope QPR, Swansea and Norwich can get off to good starts, be interesting to see how they do. Not much happening in the way of player changes at the Bridge so far, but everything going on at Anfield and City, so at the moment I'm predicting a top 4 come next May of:

1. Utd
2. City
3. Liverpool
4. Chelsea

Last edited:
I was unaware that Barca and Real are gonna play together two matches of el clasico this month on the 14th and 17th, both part of the Spanish Super Copa.

Uncertainty rolls in again.

A-League Starts this weekend. Will be interesting to see how Harry goes. I'm going to the match. Actually excited for the league this year.

.. and Newcastle are in disarray. First Jason Culinary goes down with a season-ending knee injury, then his Dad, Branko, is sacked after all sorts of contract dispute over Jason. It's a shame, they've got like 8-9000 members so far.

Very confident of Melbourne V's prospects this season. Aside from Kewell, we've had a very polished and comfortable pre- season, considering we've rebuilt after the departures of Muscat (as a player) and Merrick. Brisbane will be up there too.

Back
Top Bottom