We're FOOTBALL crazy, We're FOOTBALL Mad, the FOOTBALL's...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Flea decided to stay at Man U for 5 more years, meaning no new RHCP music for a while.

(You think maybe the whole wanting to leave was just a bargaining ploy to get more money??, nah pro athletes never do that)

Good marketing stratergy for the team as well. I mean they were gonna have to replace those Rooney jumpers anyway, right?

I think I'm the only one this forum who is interested in football and likes Manchester United.

Arsenal draw Barcelona in the Champions league haha. Unlucky.

WengerRU_450x300.jpg

I still think Spurs will have them in Europe

Bloody snow in the UK. Probably no games on boxing day at this rate

Man U have won title
Arsenal needed to beat City to have any chance and drew 0-0

Chelsea LOST to Wolves 1-0

Amazing

Villa look awful
And Heskey getting a 3 match ban wont help

Its more interesting at the bottom as Man Utd have the title to lose now
Just hope they lose a game along the way. Cant have them equalling Arsenal's unbeaten season.

It amazes me that Man Utd is at the top with such a big gap already. They aren't exactly playing well.

hahahahahaha that video is fucking hilarious. 3 or 4 misses in a row then that guy at the end belts it over the bar. Brilliant.

Can't see Dalglish pulling up too many trees at Liverpool, the squad is deeply average with a couple of world class players who aren't even playing very well. Mid table for them this year.

Did anyone see the horrible goal keeper dive at the asian cup last week? Disgracefully hillarious.

I don't think Liverpool is going down, but its certainty not looking good for us.

Hey guys. I'm just wondering if there are any die-hard Netherlands soccer fans on this forum?? I've got a 2010 World Cup Jersey for sale signed by the entire sqaud and coach. I'm afraid its not cheap but if you send me a private message I'll give you all the details on it.

Blackpool beat Liverpool again!

Arsenal in awful form - lost to Ipswich in 1st leg of League Cup Semi Final

Villa have completely overpaid for Bent, but at least they're spending I guess, and he should get them the goals to keep away from the relegation zone.

Sadly, I do think Kenny is the one to turn things around at Liverpool, and though I'd love to be wrong, I reckon he'll start to get results soon.

Love what's been happening at the Bridge and would love to see it continue. Sadly I think the worst is over for them now. I wish our game with them hadn't been called off in December. It's gonna be much tougher come March 1st.

Sick of people saying that Utd are top and have still yet to really perform, as I keep worrying that there isn't much more in terms of performence to come this season! Though I think about the game against Blackburn where we were great and scored 7, and maybe we can turn it on like that a few more times before the end of the season. With the 2 games in hand, I'm confident of beating Blackpool away but less sure now about Chelsea. Also have to go to Anfield and the Emirates with home games against City and Chelsea too, so it's gonna be tough. Hope the season continues to produce some shock results!! :up:

united have been average so far this year

not even entertaining to watch

Hopefully arsenal can do the business

Sadly, I do think Kenny is the one to turn things around at Liverpool, and though I'd love to be wrong, I reckon he'll start to get results soon.

I dunno, they need to pick up one or two good handy players, that might help. Hope they can develop a good team to push for top 4 again next year.

Frustrating to see how well they are playing today...I can bet you in the next game they won't play half this well.

Hoping its a sign of things to come, however.

Back
Top Bottom