We're FOOTBALL crazy, We're FOOTBALL Mad, the FOOTBALL's...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bring on sydney!
bring on sydney!
bring on sydney!

we'll take them, and then we'll nail the tards down in melbourne too! (well, i'm way too hopeful, but fuck it!)

3414632.jpg

also, branko's a wanker! clap clap clap clap.

that match against Newcastle was awesome, well done Nux!!! sweet atmosphere it seemed too, good club.... and here's hopin you smash the scum this weekend and then come and play us where we'll just see about our business and secure the Championship...

Never understood whywe're Tards in Melbourne, but it seems that Mmelbourne Heart have already been given the moniker strawberry-tards, cause they are red n white

So Beckham broke his tendon today and is unlikely for the World Cup.
Doubt he would have made a significant contribution to the England squad but it's still a bit sat considering he was determined to be selected for the team.

sounds like a painful injury
he would have made the squad and could have made an impact as a sub, but not huge loss

If rooney gets injured, no point in even going to South Africa

sounds like a painful injury
he would have made the squad and could have made an impact as a sub, but not huge loss

If rooney gets injured, no point in even going to South Africa

That's pretty much true. As good as Beckham has been, he's nowhere near his best. But that's understandable. He's what, 35?

Yeah, ball blatantly came off the scorer's hands. Score ended up being 4-2 anyway, but still disgraceful oversight by the referee
and his assistants. Same old Sydney, always cheating....but we get to host the final this Saturday, and hopefully we should be right to become champions for the third time with Archie, Kruse and Muscat all back in the starting lineup...

sorry inte!

but just like melbourne scoring off that cheeky free kick a few weeks ago i loved sydney running in a goal at the other end while melbourne players were too busy yelling at the linesman for making the right call about a player being offside.

hurt so much when the winning penalty was scored....shed a tear and quickly stormed out of the stadium to go and drown my sorrows....absolute nightmare result.

Don't wanna make excuses, but damn our squad was dilapidated. The fact that we had been reduced to playing Berger, Behich and Angulo in the 2nd half, and with Archie injured so early in the Final, shows how much injuries and transfers had messed with our team.

and now we're pretty much out of the champions league after getting smashed by Kawasaki tonight. Seems ridiculous that we had to follow up the Final with a Champions league fixture two nights later, all the way in Japan.

It's been a tough month for Melbourne...where we once had 3 trophies in our sights, we now have none.

Wow. ManUtd cough up two goals and Rooney sprains his ankle against Bayern Munich. Worst 15 minutes of soccer for them in a long time.

arsenal v barca in 15 mins...

come on you GOONERS!!

no way they will keep a clean sheet with Flapmunia in goal

Wow. One of the craziest matches I've ever seen.

Almunia played the game of his life, and Zibra still might have scored if Almunia had stayed in net instead of coming out to challenge the first goal.

Arsenal will still have a tough time winning at the Camp Nou w/o Gallas and Fabregas (all bets are off if Pep Guardiola has a brain aneurysm and starts Rafa Marquez on defense though).

Great match yesterday.Arsenal are lucky that they still have a chance of winning the tie.

i take it back almunia was immense for first 45

He was a little at fault for 1st zlatan goal, but it was crap defending all round

Fabregas is out for season with broken leg - he scored his penalty with a broken leg!
arshavin and gallas out for 3 weeks with calf strains

Barce will have pique and puyol suspended so arsenal got a chance

I'd start with

Almunia

eboue campbell vermelen clichy

nasri song denilson

rosicky bendtner eduardo

use theo as impact sub after 55mins or so

diaby was rubbish last night

should have been 10 nil at half time. its amazing arsenal still have some hope!

Two great nights of Champions League football. I'm really glad the english teams are out so now I can just enjoy the football without the media wanking themselves into a 'ZOMG THE PREMIERSHIP IS THE BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!111' frenzy.

Messi :bow:

Robbens goal tonight :bow:

Can't believe that Ferguson said that line about "typical Germans". That's gotta be a suspension, right?

Maybe. I find the complete hypocrisy of his statement funnier, as if his teams have never ever berated the referee before.....

KeaneReferee_468x402.jpg

:rolleyes:

arsenal were beaten by the best player in the world
no complaints there

Dont want Lyon to win it - Platini will give the french league 14 places in next years cup if they do

Hope arsenal can win the title

come on blackburn on sat

and villa to win on penalties v chelsea - tire them out and break their hearts 51-50 on pens!

Two great nights of Champions League football. I'm really glad the english teams are out so now I can just enjoy the football without the media wanking themselves into a 'ZOMG THE PREMIERSHIP IS THE BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!111' frenzy.

Messi :bow:

Robbens goal tonight :bow:

:up:

arsenal were beaten by the best player in the world
no complaints there

Dont want Lyon to win it - Platini will give the french league 14 places in next years cup if they do

Hope arsenal can win the title

come on blackburn on sat

and villa to win on penalties v chelsea - tire them out and break their hearts 51-50 on pens!

I'd take that!

Off to Wembley tomorrow for the first time :D

Can't wait, my seats are right up at the top though, players will probably look like ants from up there :lol:

Title race should be more interesting now that there's no european distractions. Also Hull v Burnley is huge this weekend. If Burnley lose that with 4 games to play you really have to consider them relegated already. What on earth were they thinking employing Brian Laws???

nice one
enjoy wembley

i think burnley are down now
they got some big teams to play and wont get any points away from home

its between hull, wigan, west ham and maybe wolves to scrap it out

gutted about wembley. everyone knew that mikel had fouled agbonlahor in the box, including the chelsea players, but howard webb didn't give a penalty. ridiculous. so that's two wembley appearances in a row now in which the big decisions have been given to the big teams. unbelievable. chelsea's fans were fucking awful as well. didn't make any noise until they scored after 70 mins. bunch of johnny come latelys.

Wembley is awesome though :up:

shit pitch though at wembs

Messi got his 40th goal of the season as Barca won 2 nil v Madrid
pretty much won La Liga now

Back
Top Bottom