Vancouver Olympics - Part II - ATTENTION: SPOILERS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just saw ryan miller and the blonde curling woman from norway or sweeden (whoever won the gold medal)

i hope most of the hockey players from the us and canada show up to this thing. it sucks that the hockey season starts back up tomorrow

/way to go bettman'd

i could get behind such a plan

and this band on tv right now :down:
although the chick in the tight pants looks great with the sound down

One is that girl from Gatineau, PQ who won Canadian Idol (the one singing in French).

You're hilarious when you're :drunk:!

Just wait till July! Too bad you couldn't have come out with us in Sept! :kiss:

Pretty much. GUH. :drool:

I don't know who any of these "singers" are either. :shrug: Meh. I love how they're all innocent looking, and singing about partying. :lmao: It just doesn't work. At all.

Bleh. Give me someone good, and NOT Nickleback!

I KNOW!!!!! It's like fucking insane, isn't it?? We're all quiet on the world front, and then all the sudden we just bust out with this patriotism that brings a tear to the eye, and from the most insane sources. :huh:

Haha ya. After all, Tim Hortons is Canada's national restaurant and right of passage to become an honourary Canuck :wink:

Trust me, I work there :shifty:

Yeah, those ones and the Coke ones have been making me all teary-eyed. And of course the Timmy's one, where the guy goes to meet his family at the airport with coffee and warm clothes. :sap: :love:
That one gets me EVERY TIME. But it's so fucking cheesy. :lol:
Yep it was me :shifty:

Toronto Party in July!! :hyper:

We just need to convince Thora. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom