Vancouver Olympics - Part II - ATTENTION: SPOILERS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I heard some rumors about Neil Young and the guy from NBC mentioned a little while ago he'd be part of the ceremonies.

Unfortunately, no. I had planned on it but I decided against it.

Aw, you should! Two shows for the price of once set of travel plans!

Oh god, I'm about to totter off and attempt to make bread dough Wish me luck, guys. Not expecting a gold. Bronze would do. :wink:

I just broke the handle off my one cup measure. :| Otherwise, all is good.

Arrrrgh, watching Tragically Hip videos. They're far more representative of Canada - why not them, if they wanted to go mainstream??

Anticipating this major gold medal collection you guys just accrued, Nickelback headlines just to keep you in your place.:wink: What a great Olympics for you guys.:applaud:

Anticipating this major gold medal collection you guys just accrued, Nickelback headlines just to keep you in your place.:wink: What a great Olympics for you guys.:applaud:

:lol: And no doubt it will!

I'm a little drunk and not sure I'll articulate this properly...and I know I've talked about it in FYM a bit before...but it's like our country does everything in the shadow of you guys. Like you're our over-achieving older sibling we're constantly trying to live up to. For once, I think we did. It's a very proud day for us. :)

Having had over-achieving younger siblings (sigh) I always could empathize. You kicked US ass and I couldn't be happier for you. No shadow tonight.

SO happy they're recognizing our native communities. :heart:

Generous of me, considering my last bf is native and a fuck-up, but still. Ahem. Let's not get personal, here. ;) Trying not to be be bitter. :lol:

something i found quite funny about the commentary in the ice hockey game...

the commentator was saying words like "out" and "about" the way that Robin from HIMYM pronounces them.

i didn't think it was quite that true ! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom