Usain Bolt smashes the 100m world record

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeattleVertigo

Refugee

Unbelievable.

His old record was 9.69.

He took 0.11 off the record at today's World Championships in Berlin. Mindblowing.

Randy Gay set the U.S. record at 9.71 today, which ain't too shabby. Still, he was crushed by Bolt.

The guy is inhuman.

characters_bolt.png

Steroids.

Mark it down.

He's been tested. at training and after competitions. The guy is just a natural superhuman athlete.

I love the olympics run where he cruises from 20m out and celebrates for the final 10.

He sdtarted cruising 10m out in this run. He will crack 9.5

Apart from the smog, and the freak media restrictions, yes...

No one that tall should be able to move like that. Awesome. I remember thinking how long is this goddam 9.77 mark going to stand...

:up: To both Gay and Bolt. BTW where was Gay on the 200 meters run ?

Best sportsman right now. 4 world records set in the space of 2 years (actually 5 including the 100 m relay for men), olympic and world champion and he's pushing the limits of the human body. I really hope he's not on steroids.

Let's see if they break the world record on the 4x100 relay as well...

No thanks. There's way more to being a great receiver than running fast.

With Bolt at receiver, the QB doesn't even have to take a full three-step drop, a least, and just heave the ball downfield. Bolt would most likely be clear of any corners or safeties by a healthy margin at this point and all he has to do is catch the ball.

Yeah, easier said than done, I know. But speed matters, especially at receiver. Another scenario is the QB can just throw the ball underneath or in the flat and Bolt would rack up quite a bit of yards after the catch because of his speed.

Back
Top Bottom