Tiger Woods injured in car crash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder if that's a PR stunt. I don't see how any woman in the right mind would want to get involved with someone like Tiger.

I wonder if that's a PR stunt. I don't see how any woman in the right mind would want to get involved with someone like Tiger.

Hey, I can't say I'm a fan of Tiger's, but aren't we all entitled to a second chance? She knows all about him and of course the world will be watching to see if he strays. Maybe she's a perfect match? She only got divorced in January. :wink:

Well, I tend to be cynical when it comes to second chances - especially when someone cheats on his wife with 14 other women (that was the last count, right?). One woman, probably. But 14? Maybe not...

I heard she cheated too, so maybe they're a good pairing. :wink:

fuck, i was coming here just to post that :lol: he's absolutely lit in that mugshot, without a doubt.

if he wasn't done before, he sure is now. what a waste.

Still a DUI, but a little embarrassing all the rush to judging him for drinking and driving.

Not good to get behind a wheel after mixing meds, but I feel for the dude. Back injury and nerve damage is not a fun life.

Biggest in history? I mean, there's OJ... but he was already retired. Tiger was the most dominant player ever and one of the most well known persons in the world before that "crash."

Now he's a washed up hack.

It's crazy.

I'd say so.
Maybe Mike Tyson could be close, but boxing careers end abruptly all the time, and he was kind of a ticking time bomb all along anyway, his upbringing was well documented..

I am not sure why people keep writing him off. He'll be back. One can play right into heir 50's in his sport.

The dashboard cam footage was funny, but not funny. He's fortunate that he didn't hurt himself or someone else.
I actually believe his story. The damaged tire is a big WTF but he blew 0.00 and co-operated. I am not sure why this is the end for him. Maybe for people who think 'reputation' wins in sporting events.

I actually believe his story. The damaged tire is a big WTF but he blew 0.00 and co-operated. I am not sure why this is the end for him. Maybe for people who think 'reputation' wins in sporting events.

Huh? Who gives a shit if he blew a 0.0, he was fucked up on meds. That's why they arrested him. He shouldn't have been driving at all. He was so fucked up, he lacked the judgement to make that decision. Next up is Tiger admitting he might have a problem with prescription meds.

Back
Top Bottom