Tiger Woods injured in car crash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now that most of this has proven overblown, two jokes overheard on Teh Interwebz that made me chuckle...

1. Tiger hasn't had a drive this short since the age of, oh, 5.

2. Take a look at his wife. There's no way in hell he's using his driver on someone else's hole.

:wink:

Now that most of this has proven overblown, two jokes overheard on Teh Interwebz that made me chuckle...

1. Tiger hasn't had a drive this short since the age of, oh, 5.

2. Take a look at his wife. There's no way in hell he's using his driver on someone else's hole.

:wink:

The best I read was "Looks like he gets his driving skills from his mother's side."

elin-nordegren-woods3.jpg

he can't be that stupid, can he?

The thing that's fishy about TMZ's reports is that they are all from "a friend of Tiger's" ...

1. Tiger doesn't have many friends.

2. Those he does have sure as hell aren't talking to the media right now.

There's something fishy going on, but I'm not buying TMZ's version.

I think the wife was upset that he was leaving the house at 2am so she ran after his car and smashed the windows with a golf club, which caused the crash. Then of course she probably felt bad so she pulled him out of the car and called an ambulance. /speculation.

I don't know that I even buy that "pulled him out" bit of the story. She supposedly smashed the back window and dragged him out?

What is she, like an Olympian weight-lifter? How in blazes did she pull her husband from the driver's seat of an SUV and out the back window? :huh:

I mean, I've heard of unbelievable fits of adrenaline surges that have allowed a mom to lift a car off their baby or something, but it's not like he was trapped in an upside-down flaming car or anything.

/sordid tabloid speculation

I won't guess at what happened and I'm not one to jump to speculation but there are a lot of details that are odd about this. It doesn't help that Tiger keeps delaying his meeting with the police. There is a lot of smoke and I wonder how long until we find the fire.

full.jpg
alg_rachel_uchitel_apartmen.jpg

Rachel Uchitel in front of her home in New York. The National Enquirer published a story alleging that golfer Tiger Woods, who was involved in a car accident near his home on Friday, had been seeing the New York night club hostess, and that they recently were together in Melbourne, where Woods competed in the Australian Masters. Uchitel denied having an affair with Woods when contacted by the Associated Press.

Rachel Uchitel gets into a car in front of her home in New York. The National Enquirer published a story : News Photo

TMZ has since reported that Woods told a friend his wife went "ghetto" on him after hearing rumours about his alleged affair with Rachel Uchitel.

TMZ claims that Nordegren scratched Tigers face, chased him while he was driving and broke his back window.

Police have tried to question Woods and Nordegren on three occasions and have been turned away each time.

Woods finally broke his silence on Monday saying only that: "This is a private matter and I want to keep it that way."

Rachel Uchitel says that she has met Tiger Woods, but that the two have never been intimate.

Tiger Woods 911 call released | WORLD News

I was back in Orlando this weekend and thought it would be fun to make Tiger crash his car. I was wrong.

(never mind. Edited to remove joke that's just not that funny. Not offensive or anything, just a failure. You know how a joke is sometimes super funny in your head, but then you go and type it out and when you see it on your screen you realize that you might be insane to think that was actually funny? Yeah, one of those.)

I think what I found most surprising is that his house is only $2.4m. He does have other properties though.

It doesn't help that Tiger keeps delaying his meeting with the police. There is a lot of smoke and I wonder how long until we find the fire.

Legally, he doesn't have to speak to police about it. It's good he has an attorney and that he's asserting his right to privacy.

Cadillac? I thought he drove a Buick. That lying sack of shit.

Hi Buick contract expired last year or something.

Back
Top Bottom