Tiger Woods injured in car crash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
With reference to whether or not having an affair should call into question a man's capability as a father: thankfully, divorce courts now see right through this and no longer allow jilted ex-wives the opportunity to stick it to their husbands with denial of access to the kids because the man cheated. This is between the adults unless the children are being abused in some way.

I'm not talking about divorce courts. I'm talking about married fathers (or mothers) who are cheating on their wives/husbands. In my opinion they're cheating on their kids too, because they're cheating on their other parent and betraying the marriage vows (that commitment is part and parcel of their family commitment and parental commitment) and their behavior is something that surely they wouldn't want their kids to know about-isn't it? I think most people would agree that Tiger Woods wouldn't want his kids to know about his behavior.

And to give just one possible scenario-can you imagine him calling his kids when on the road and then texting one of these women and doing what he did with them? Yeah, that's a nice thought. He was out in Vegas, he was other places while not working and he was with these women. Apparently possibly even in Orlando. He wasn't with his kids. Personally I think infidelity is emotional abuse of your children, especially if they find out and even more so if they are old enough to comprehend even the most basic elements of what it means. It certainly abuses every notion of what most kids believe their parents to be, before reality shatters them. At the very least though, those should include kids before mistresses. Not too much to ask for. I suppose some people like Tiger can compartmentalize their lives so they can carry on like that and still think they're doing fine as parents. Good luck with that one.

It's not just between the adults-how can you remove the kids from that situation? I can't. No matter what's going on in any marriage, you owe certain things to your kids. If you can't be that for anyone else at least you can be that for them. Those are my beliefs.

alg_mistress_cori-rist.jpg

fire_marshall_bill.jpg

amirite?

I'm not talking about divorce courts.

Like I said, clandestine cheating does not necessarily constitute abuse of the children. People fight and make up or break up for any number of reasons, not just infidelity. Most reasonable sane adults do not tell the children all the adult reasons why they are breaking up or fighting.

The reason I said 'divorce courts' is because they are tasked with deciding the best interests of the children. The line of reasoning you are using might work in your mind and opinion and that's fine, but it wouldn't be admitted as evidence for part of any bid by a jilted wife to somehow paint the cheater as an "abusive" father, by virtue of his cheating alone anyways. You raised the spectre of someone, I can only assume you meant some authority figure ie the courts, questioning whether Tiger was a fit father on the grounds of having cheated, and I'm simply addressing that. No court or any other authority figure I can think of, thankfully, will question Tiger's ability to provide fathering to his children on the basis of his cheating.

Besides, looks like what would go down in divorce court is going to get relevant pretty fast, if the reports are true that she left.

If Elin was the recipient of all the sex Tiger was giving out,
she would have been the unconscious person lying in the middle of the street.

What now?

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
911 Call to Tiger Woods' House
Posted Dec 8th 2009 6:20AM by TMZ Staff

An ambulance reportedly raced to Tiger Woods' house in Windermere, FL overnight -- and transported someone to the hospital ... but there are conflicting reports.

Orange County Fire officials confirm that a rescue call came in at 2:36 AM from the home on Deacon Circle, according to the Orlando Sentinel. The Sentinel claims the patient refused to be taken to the hospital.

But WKMG TV in Orlando is reporting someone was transported and a blonde woman in a black Escalade followed an ambulance from Deacon Circle to Health Central hospital -- the same hospital that treated Tiger the night of his accident.

The Escalade's vehicle tag is similar to the one that crashed -- and, we know, Tiger has a second Escalade.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

yea I learnt recently about the 3 mistresses and he is married.

Im shocked. but at least now he has been caught, where he thought he'd never.

again its proof, that a person you imagined would never do such, could easily do it.
(or other stuff to surprise ya!)

its wrong, very wrong, but show us one person who is drop-dead perfect. who would want to be perfect? (and you know Im not standing up for what was done, just sayin!)

his tail will be well between his legs for a good while, head down, out of sight with embarrassment, and all that.

Tiger Woods' mother-in-law is the woman who was taken to the hospital after the 911 call.

Officials from Health Central Hospital confirm Barbro Holmberg, Elin Nordegren's mom, was rushed to the hospital from Tiger Woods' home early this morning after complaining of stomach pains.

She is still in the hospital and listed in stable condition

Perhaps Tiger "wore her out"?

Very sad. He's a human wave of destruction.

How about the reports that he was allegedly intubated and that his hospital admission was listed as OD? Supposedly Elin told the HP that he had been drinking and that he had taken Vicodin and Ambien.

How about the reports that he was allegedly intubated and that his hospital admission was listed as OD? Supposedly Elin told the HP that he had been drinking and that he had taken Vicodin and Ambien.

if somebody takes an apropriate amout of medication and has an adverse reaction to a combination of drugs it's considered an over-dose. doesn't mean Tiger was downing bottles of pills.

so he pops a vic for his knee problems, takes an ambien for sleep deprevation... then has a shot of whiskey 'cause his wife is getting on his case for his douchebaggery... the mixture doesn't go right, he has an adverse reaction... it's an "OD"

not to mention that sleep-walking is a known side effect of ambien... odds are tiger didn't even know he got in his car and drove into a tree till someone told him the next morning.

Damn, after this, the man's gonna come out with the fierceness on the links next year. I'm predicting 3 majors for El Tigre.

This isn't like basketball where that fierceness helps you, though. Golf requires so much concentration and focus. Things like this can only be detrimental, I'd think.

Back
Top Bottom