Tiger Woods injured in car crash - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Put 'Em Under Pressure
Click Here to Login

Old 12-02-2009, 11:11 AM   #106
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 05:22 PM
All of this stuff that's happening now probably would have happened anyway without the car crash.

'Tis getting ugly, though. I don't like it. I feel for the guy for the reasons Dalton stated: he has always been only about the golf.

Old 12-02-2009, 11:12 AM   #107
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
That's really nice mikal. Because she's the only one that cheated.
it has nothing to do with the cheating, it's the fact that she had to stick her nose in the public eye to gain attention. it's not like he assulted her or anything. she could have handled it privately just like Tiger and his family were trying to.

Old 12-02-2009, 11:18 AM   #108
Blue Crack Addict

Man, listening to that voicemail just made me cringe. Ugh. Hearing the world's best athlete in panic mode desperately trying to plead with this waitress...damn. That sucks that this is all out there now. I feel really bad for Tiger.

The whole thing reminds me of the Kobe thing. I'm a huge Kobe fan, and when that whole adultery thing came out in the media, I was bummed. Similar to what I'm feeling now, being a Tiger fan. But, as we all know, that Kobe thing is pretty much completely in the past and is in the back of most people's memories and he has regained his status as one of the best and most popular basketball players in the world. I'm rambling but I guess what I'm trying to say is that this will be forgotten.

And hopefully Tiger wins the Masters in April.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:20 AM   #109
Blue Crack Supplier

I like and respect Tiger, so this is more uncomfortable than when Kobe had his thing. I didn't want him to have raped a girl, but I didn't care at all about his adultery thing at all since I think he's a huge prick.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:21 AM   #110
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlsAloudFan View Post
Man, listening to that voicemail just made me cringe. Ugh. Hearing the world's best athlete in panic mode desperately trying to plead with this waitress...damn. That sucks that this is all out there now. I feel really bad for Tiger.

The whole thing reminds me of the Kobe thing. I'm a huge Kobe fan, and when that whole adultery thing came out in the media, I was bummed. Similar to what I'm feeling now, being a Tiger fan. But, as we all know, that Kobe thing is pretty much completely in the past and is in the back of most people's memories and he has regained his status as one of the best and most popular basketball players in the world. I'm rambling but I guess what I'm trying to say is that this will be forgotten.

And hopefully Tiger wins the Masters in April.
i feel the same way. there's no doubt Tiger made an error in judgement. but i personally think that the girl that just came out and US Weekly are 10 times more in the wrong than Tiger.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:27 AM   #111
Blue Crack Distributor

Old 12-02-2009, 11:31 AM   #112
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
TigerWoods.com: Tiger comments on current events

Quote:
Tiger comments on current events

By Tiger Woods
I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone.
Although I am a well-known person and have made my career as a professional athlete, I have been dismayed to realize the full extent of what tabloid scrutiny really means. For the last week, my family and I have been hounded to expose intimate details of our personal lives. The stories in particular that physical violence played any role in the car accident were utterly false and malicious. Elin has always done more to support our family and shown more grace than anyone could possibly expect.
But no matter how intense curiosity about public figures can be, there is an important and deep principle at stake which is the right to some simple, human measure of privacy. I realize there are some who don't share my view on that. But for me, the virtue of privacy is one that must be protected in matters that are intimate and within one's own family. Personal sins should not require press releases and problems within a family shouldn't have to mean public confessions.
Whatever regrets I have about letting my family down have been shared with and felt by us alone. I have given this a lot of reflection and thought and I believe that there is a point at which I must stick to that principle even though it's difficult.
I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves. For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:32 AM   #113
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
That's really nice mikal. Because she's the only one that cheated.
Come on. If the situation was reversed and a man was trying to gain notorioty by talking to the media about how he sexed up some woman, you'd (rightfully) crucify him for being a pig.

Now, I would never wish AIDS (or any sickness really) on someone for being immature, but let's not pretend what she's doing isn't despicable.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:34 AM   #114
Blue Crack Distributor

come on... i'm sure she didn't even know who tiger woods was when she boinked him, let alone know that he's married. not like it's ever been on the news at all.

this insinuation that she's using her sexual escapades as a way to get her 15 minutes of fame is just outrageous... OUTRAGEOUS I SAY!
Old 12-02-2009, 11:34 AM   #115
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
Bruce Banner??

Sorry, I discovered masturbation at a really early age so I never got into comic books.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:41 AM   #116
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalton View Post
Come on. If the situation was reversed and a man was trying to gain notorioty by talking to the media about how he sexed up some woman, you'd (rightfully) crucify him for being a pig.

Now, I would never wish AIDS (or any sickness really) on someone for being immature, but let's not pretend what she's doing isn't despicable.
I like Tiger. My Dad is a fan and I actually play some golf so I watch with my Dad on Sundays when I'm hanging out at the house. I know its his own private business, but as far as the cheating goes, people dont think Tiger is a pig for cheating on his wife? I am not arguing that what the mistress is doing is not despicable, but wishing AIDS or death on her is a little extreme, which prompted my response.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:41 AM   #117
Ghost of Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by randhail View Post
I think she deserves some credit for saving them. She obviously knew how this story was going to end and she was going to take Tiger down too. She should get even more credit since this she was on Tool Academy - Tool Academy!!! A show that doesn't exactly display the finest members of society.
Oh, she's a tool alright. Of the garden variety. How does she 'deserve credit'? No sane mistress believes that somehow it's going to end rosy for them. So she basically fucked him and then saved evidence of it to make some money off him down the road. Surely she didn't believe he was going to leave his wife? I'd bet my last dollar if he did fuck her he did so telling her straight up that they'd never have anything serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikal View Post
i hope she gets AIDS. people like that are worthless.
I don't necessarily hope she gets AIDS, not great to wish that on anyone (mainly because if she gets it, chances are the other men she's whored herself with could also get it lol) but she is scum. Like I said, she knew full well she was fucking a married man and that they had no future beyond that.

Quote:
she could have handled it privately just like Tiger and his family were trying to.
What got me was this statement by her, something to the effect that she truly wished it didn't 'have to' come to this and that she imagined he'd be pretty upset with her but hoped that they could be friends again one day. You delusional nut, no, there will be no friendship, I'd imagine part of his reconciliation with Elin, if possible, includes him, oh, NEVER CONTACTING you again! Let me guess, you really really didn't want to have to take him down, but you felt compelled to...for the good of humanity? To warn mistresses everywhere that one day the man might fess up to his wife and tell you he needs to stay away? You suck at life, and want money. Period.

Quote:
i feel the same way. there's no doubt Tiger made an error in judgement. but i personally think that the girl that just came out and US Weekly are 10 times more in the wrong than Tiger.
Well, cheating's cheating, but I tend to agree that there is absolutely no reason for her to do what she's doing.

I guess we now can guess what the fight was really about, then. I'm going to say that after the rumor came out, they had it out and she demanded to know if there were others. He probably confessed to this second (US weekly) chick and maybe more, and she lost it. Slapped him in the face, he walked away, got in the vehicle and she took the club to the back window. Arrest that woman now, officers!

ETA: I agree with his recent statement 100%, except for the very last sentence. There are 3 people (well, 5 if you include the kids) that he owes a 'profound apology': his wife, her parents, and his kids and any other immediate family. The rest of us can fuck right off.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~october/images/sheeep.jpg

Don't push this button:

I'm serious, don't!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyagu_Anaykus View Post
Interference is my Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvox View Post
Consequently, Earth is an experimental disaster.

If you keep going, you have only your self to blame

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Interferencer On The Damn Planet View Post
Edge:
too sexy for his amp
too sexy for his cap
too sexy for that god-damned headset
I told you

gvox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:46 AM   #118
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Tiger is an idiot for thinking that he could get away with having these affairs.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:47 AM   #119
Blue Crack Addict

for the record everyone, i don't actually hope she gets AIDS. i hope she gets SUPERAIDS!

j/k. i would hope that people know me well enough by now to know when i'm joking.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:47 AM   #120
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvox View Post
Anyone else have a cell phone? I do, in fact, it was made for text messages specifically. It holds a maximum of 100 text messages. I'd have to do some fanagaling like hook it up to my computer and export them or something to save 300 text messages dating back 2 years. Maybe more expensive phones save more messages, but it really kindof begs the question why she was saving them all in the first place...did she have plans to out him from the get-go?
I must have THOUSANDS of texts on my iPhone and Blackberry, so this doesn't surprise me at all. I never delete anything (though not for the same reason as this woman apparently).

The fact that she slept with a married man makes her a woman of questionable morals. The fact that she is probably selling this story for a pretty penny makes her an opportunist.

Neither of those things in any way negate the fact that he is a cheater and bears the brunt of the responsibility here. The waitress, though sketchy, owed nothing to Tiger's wife nor his children; he did.

This reminds me of the Brangelina fiasco and how most people blamed Angelina, when Brad was the one who was in fact married to another woman and left her under somewhat suspect circumstances.