Tiger Woods injured in car crash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No one has scientifcally been able to prove if abstinence or indulgence helps or hinders sporting performance.

No one has scientifcally been able to prove if abstinence or indulgence helps or hinders sporting performance.

Neither has helped for Woods. He is no longer the elite player that he once was many years ago. Tiger should retire and leave the game with some dignity still in tact. It seems like he needs to focus on some other non-golf issues. This arrest is a huge fuckin' red flag.

You are confusing public shaming with golf ability.

Tiger hasn't been "Tiger" for 8 years. I'm not confusing anything. He's no longer an elite player. He's barely a competitive player. He's living off of his laurels. He reminds me of Mike Tyson after the ear bite incident with Holyfield.

tiger lost it when his dad died. the guy was tiger's moral compass and conscience for tiger's entire life and once earl was gone it was like a boat suddenly cut adrift into rough seas.

The man is like 3, freaking 3 victories away from the all time wins record. That is unfathomable accomplishment.

The man is like 3, freaking 3 victories away from the all time wins record. That is unfathomable accomplishment.

We could have days of fun with you. You're either drunk from Tiger's Kool Aid or a troll. He probably won't get those 3 victories. That's the real unfathomable accomplishment.

Still a DUI, but a little embarrassing all the rush to judging him for drinking and driving.

Not good to get behind a wheel after mixing meds, but I feel for the dude. Back injury and nerve damage is not a fun life.
Driving under the influence of (prescription) drugs is just as bad. Never understand why people think that's any different.

Who knows if Tigers body ever recovers to play golf again.

He was player of the year in 2013, and then injuries piled up as well as the mental scar tissue which even if he was healthy, not sure he would have recovered from that (in majors)

The last we saw of tiger healthy he had the yips. Never in my life would imagine he would get them.

Love him as a golfer. Don't care for him as a person, but I can separate the two.

I hope he gets help

Never thought Tiger would ever win another major. After all the surgeries and the other bullshit, the dude won the Masters. Impressive. Do they drug test in golf? :wink:

While jumping to conclusions is not a positive or healthy habit, you have to wonder, with his history, if it's DUI. Possibly pain killers for his back.

Jaws Of Life, multiple leg injuries. Doesn't sound good. I hope he comes out of it the best he can( even in the best case, his career is likely over), and there were no substances involved.

sammy-hagar-icantdrive55--735x413.jpg

Back
Top Bottom