The Offish V8 Supercars 2008 Thread - Never matched

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I could have studied for Chem,

but instead I went to Sandown.

Biiiiiiiiiiiig mistake.

Best part of the day was when I scratched my nose on the way home.

We were soooo bad.

But don't worry Bathurst is where we come back :D

Well at least we can still support our teams! :madspit:

Bloody Winterbottom...And Richo! Can never win a race to save his life, throw him in a Ford and look what happens.

Bathurst :D

What a sensation race it was, hey?!?!

After the race Whincup looked and spoke as if he wanted to kill himself. All cos Tander was too good for him :D

Sweet, thanks. Should suit me well in terms of being able to put time aside to watch.

I don't think I'm going this year... :(

And whatever happened to flysohigh?

It's a good bloody question!! Not that I've tried terribly hard lately to get in touch! We're arranging a catch up in the school hols, so she better have finished her damn backyard and make it to lunch this time!
:D

Bathurst today! :hyper:

Time to get six hours' sleep before Channel 7's broadcast begins. :crack:

Lowndes/Whincup win for the third consecutive year. :fuckyeah:

About time you Holden blokes got some of your own back, after winning seven Bathursts in a row!

Honestly, I must admit, the first two thirds of this year's race were actually pretty dull to me. The final third, however, was really entertaining, and I was riveted for the last 15-20 laps. Lowndes/Whincup really did have a quality car, drove well, and deserved to win.

Until that last third of the race, though, it looked like we were barely going to see the safety car! The first 100 laps were pretty much a feast for technical racing fans and nobody else.

Seriously, do we need a round in effin Bahrain???? Tony Cochrane.... :mad:

And Winterbottom is not justifying my love at the moment, he's almost moving into Dumbrell territory :no:

Still, go Jamie!!!!

Well, at least Cochrane is better than the alternative, Dr John Hewson :giggle:

Having a round in Bahrain is a joke however. There was no one there. Ridiculous. Have another round in NZ if you want to go overseas.

Whincup shits me :madspit: Couldn't drive to save his life in a Holden

Back
Top Bottom