The Official Formula 1 Thread for the 2010 Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cobl04

45:33
I did a search, and found none for this year, so rather than bumping the 2009 thread I thought I'd just make a new one.

Race One in Bahrain is but 10 days away.

It promises to be, if nothing else, a bloody intriguing season, with so many driver changes, new teams, and rule alterations.

There are many, many questions to be answered, but of course the main one is will Mark Webber win the championship in 2010. My answer is, I bloody hope so.

No refueling this season! Stops for tyres/brakes/etcetera only.

Competing for the Grand Prize in 2010 will be:

McLaren
1 Jenson Button
2 Lewis Hamilton

Mercedes Benz
3 Michael Schumacher
4 Nico Rosberg

Red Bull Racing
5 Sebastien Vettel
6 My Man!

Ferrari
7 Felipe Massa
8 Fernando Alonso

Williams
9 Rubens Barrichello - after a sterling job last season it's sad to see him back down the pecking order.
10 Nico Hulkenberg

Renault
11 Robert Kubica - deserves better
12 Vitaly Petrov

Force India - leaving out Fisi, who got them onto second step of the podium
14 Adrian Sutil - has talent
15 Vitantonio Liuzzi

Toro Rosso
16 Sebastien Buemi
17 Jaime Alguersauri

Lotus
18 Jarno Trulli
19 Heikki Kovalainen

Campos
20 TBA
21 Bruno Senna

Sauber
22 Pedro de la Rosa
23 Kamui Kobayashi

Virgin
24 Timo Glock - deserves better.
25 Lucas di Grassi

the battle at the bottom will be just as interesting as the battle at the top.

dio mio, indeed :D

i think he'll do ok. i don't see the point in coming out of retirement. depends on the car - for once he won't have everything on a silver platter thank god - and i think he'll be midfield. i'd like to see him win a race or two however.

can i just take this moment, beg, to say how depressing it is with Lowndes and Whincup in Holdens. it's sucked the life out of the V8s. 19 holdens, 10 fords.

Danny, you're telling me. I think I watched 10 minutes of the Bahrain race. I work with a Ford fiend (going for a bit of alliteration there for ya ;) ) and we've decided to boycott watching the v8s. It's a total farce. Cochrane's pretending he's Ecclestone. What he is, is up against the wall come the revolution... :angry:

Oh yeah next weekend is Clipsal weekend. 4 days of bogans buggering up the traffic in the city centre (and making me late for work). I'm hiding in front of the telly....

well, order has been restored with Red Bull's one-two. it was Webber's to win or lose and Vettel (barring car problems) was never going to lose after leading at turn one.

shame to see the interest in F1 has markedly dropped around here!

Back
Top Bottom