The Official Cricket '07/'08 thread!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If yer gonna bring back GrampsCanCrash, might as well bring back John Crawley as well. What an imposing middle order they will provide!

They brought back UDAL after a 10 year absence from tests a few years back for a series against Pakistan I think.

I've heard rumours that Ian Botham will make a comeback ... So far, it's a confirmed rumour.

I really think we need to make an '09/'10 cricket thread, this one is pretty outdated.

maybe ray illingworth to hold up an end, inte?

we may as well hold out for another 188 posts. which will go like that if england somehow win at the oval, the only ground in their country at which they have a decent ashes record.

BREAKING NEWS

MAD FOR IT has been called up into the 15 man England squad

With an impressive average of 6.76 this summer in 24 innings the England selectors claimed that he is next in line*

*after the South African born players who take priority

:lol: :up: Better than my average. And I'm not a bowler either.

Thank god for English cricket. These stories about replacements and the like are very entertaining. Trescothick's name is now being thrown about, despite the fact the last time he was meant to play Australia he crawled up into the foetal postion. But he's averaging 78 and loves the Oval apparently. Ramacarcrash is avergaing 100, but that's in second division county cricket. But I read that if he does come back, it's partly due to his time on Strictly Dancing... :lol: these stories are great!

Also, I read today that Lily Allen posted on her twitter that she's more into Onions (the bowler, not the weird fucking vegetable) than Flintoss now and she's heard that he "goes all night". His response? "She obviously has never seen me in real life."

You don't get this with one-dayers and Twenty20s.

Lily Allen. :doh:

Words cannot describe how much I despise that disgrace of a person. :angry:

England 5th test squad just announced:

Trescothick
Stewart
Knight
Ramprakash
Crawley
Fairbrother
Hegg
Tudor
Udal
Malcom
Such

Alleyne (12th Man)

Katy Perry > Lilly
Lilly's tunes are mega shit as well. Such an annoying voice.

Anyways - looks like ROB KEY will be at 3

Ravi 'I'm the greatest' Bopara got 1 for Essex in the county championship

Katy Perry isn't as hot as Lily Allen.

To be honest, neither of them are attractive. Both seem pretty rude and arrogant. :wink:

Anyway, lets turn our attention to Cricket and the subject of Graham Onions ...

Even I think that Charlie Cheesecake would be a cooler name than Onions.

Cricket-suits-Graham-Onio-008.jpg

Graham Onions - The Quintessential English Gent :cool:

Don't you wish you were as cool as him?

I think a hobo with a 20-inch long beard who drinks alcohol 95% of his life and lives in a cardboard box would score a higher rating of coolness than Graham Onions. As would Charlie Cheesecake, whoever the hell he is. :rockon:

onion_man.gif

Katy Perry > Lily Allen not by much though...

The thing about Lily is that she does some heinous things to her hair and her "fashion" is sometimes questionable, and her figure fluctuates substantially. Lily on a good day is :drool:

:lol: at hughes.

meanwhile the england situation continues to provide laughs.

stuart law, who is now an english citizen having lived there since 04, has put his hand up for selection :lol:

Stuart Law is a dickhead, anyway. We were at a state game years ago and he cracked a tantrum after going out and we started laughing and that made him even more pissed off.

We pissed Bradley George Hogg off once. The old 'give us a wave'. Then when they won (it was a one-dayer), he walked off just before hi5ing us, wanker :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom