The Official Cricket '07/'08 thread!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, Australia are REALLY, REALLY crap at cricket now, they can't even hit 50 runs in 10 overs against NZ!

Disgraceful. :down:

Let's be honest, the series is going to end 4-1 and New Zealand's bloody lucky not to be rolled 5-0.

england are still mediocre

KP got to 97 v WINDIES and went for a 6 and ............got out

Also why is POM meant to be insulting

You guys still have the Queen as the head of state and the British flag on yours

Let's be honest, the series is going to end 4-1 and New Zealand's bloody lucky not to be rolled 5-0.

The way the aussies are playing, and how they can't win a match at the MCG means NZ may go up 2-0 today. Ponting isn't playing....he's been about our most consistent run scorer over the summer.....as far as I know we still aren't playing a spinner?.....the selectors need to get a grip.

McGain, why the hell did they pick him to tour South Africa?.....whats wrong with Krjeza?.....Is he still injured?....I think it would make sense to persist with a young bloke rather than get someone make their test debut at 36.....its just pointless...If they are truly re-building why pick someone at that age?.....

The selectors have me bamboozled. At least Hughes got the nod :yes:

england are still mediocre

Might be an interesting Ashes series with two mediocre teams playing....:wink:

The team selection was fine with me, except for the exclusion of Krejza. That's a joke. The selectors need to be sacked. He's the only person in Australian cricket who can bloody spin the ball. He wouldn't leak so many runs if they set a proper field for him.

Hilfenhaus, McDonald and Hauritz to be left out imo. North > McDonald, McGain >>>>>>>>> Hauritz.

Holy shit, 2-0?

Too good to be true. I mean, we're all about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!

Remember vlad, both Ponting and Marsh weren't playing.

But we've now lost five in a row.

Whatever happened to all that depth that Australia liked to think it had? Two individuals don't make a team, but now it's the only excuse Australian supporters seem to be able to offer. Epic inconsistency, people!

(And if we want to play by the argument of "so-and-so wasn't playing", note the lack of Oram on the Kiwi team.)

On another note, shouldn't we start a 'Cricket 09/10' thread, this thread is pretty much dated. :hmm:

Ok folks feel free to take the George Michael

Eng are the worst team ever

Aussies should complain that they are playing amateurs this summer - should tour Kenya instead, a much tougher test

Whatever happened to all that depth that Australia liked to think it had? Two individuals don't make a team, but now it's the only excuse Australian supporters seem to be able to offer. Epic inconsistency, people!

(And if we want to play by the argument of "so-and-so wasn't playing", note the lack of Oram on the Kiwi team.)

I'm starting to wonder about that, too... :scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom