The MMA Thread II - Interim Lightweight Championship edition.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Carry on, as we prepare to crown two more interim Champs, and have another steroid vacated belt, what a time it is to be a fan of the UFC.

I forgot I had plans so I’m not watching this mediocre ass card tonight. I usually like the card being earlier tho.

I didn’t give Pettis a chance at all in that fight and thought this was ridiculous, and then that happened.

I haven't seen it yet, but I stared at my phone in disbelief for more than a few seconds when I saw the results in an espn alert.

I knew I’d still manage to miss both Mighty Mouse and Eddie Alvarez’s fights despite following a bunch of One stuff on twitter. So lame.

I knew I’d still manage to miss both Mighty Mouse and Eddie Alvarez’s fights despite following a bunch of One stuff on twitter. So lame.

I did as well. Had no clue they were fighting until it was too late.

Do you know if it was on TNT like people were talking about a while back, or was that a thing that didn’t end up panning out?

Im kind of glad I missed Alvarez’s tho, damn.

I don't usually watch UFC, but watched tonight and McGregor was awesome. Those shoulder strikes were crazy.

After I had my daughter, I did not return to work for the UFC, and ever since, I haven't been watching as much. I still try to follow along.

Usman was the first fighter I ever had the confidence to make a bold prediction about to a coworker. I'd been working for the company I was at for a few months when he won The Ultimate Fighter. I was cutting up highlights and I said to my boss (who was a real MMA junkie), I think this guy is going to be the champ. He gave me a hard time about that call.

I continue to love how right I was.

Back
Top Bottom