The MMA Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
I guess I'll make the new one now, not that this Croatia card this morning has all that much on it worthy of discussion.

Yeah, he seems like the nicest guy in MMA. Happy to see him do so well again.

Interesting has Siver fought since Connor? Did he have PED issues? I don't remember any more.

Should be decent, I used to be a pretty big fan of Siver.

the ped suspension was before the mcgregor fight against like..um...i don't remember, it probably wasn't anyone important*. he fought someone else last year, i think**. but i remember nothing about it, so it may have never happened.

according to wikipedia, cos i don't care enough to remember but care enough to look it up:
*manny gamburyan
**tatsuya kawajiri

my sad face was more about bj penn actually coming back.

Hell there's only 1 guy on the fight pass part I've never heard of.

I was SO depressed by everything that happened to this fight card, but in the end, you can't fight against how many good matches were on it. What a fun night. I haven't seen a card I've enjoyed this much in a few months, I don't think. And I still get to watch one of my favorite fighters gets his ass kicked, coming up next! :hyper:

I was SO depressed by everything that happened to this fight card, but in the end, you can't fight against how many good matches were on it. What a fun night. I haven't seen a card I've enjoyed this much in a few months, I don't think. And I still get to watch one of my favorite fighters gets his ass kicked, coming up next! :hyper:

Who u think is gonna lose?

I think Evans is going to get murdered.

I'm at a point now where Evans is slowly creeping up on Arlovski for my favorite fighter. There are things about Arlovski outside of the octagon that I don't like. Evans just amazes me. And he's super talented in front of the camera. I'm so sad I missed the peak of his career.

Also, where the hell has that Tecia Torres been?

Ah, I definitely think he has a shot, I'm cheering for him. No clue who will win, hopefully it's good.

Please let that be the end. I don't want to have to sit through this again. At least watching him lose to Bader was just disappointing. This was a gut punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom