The MMA Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably his most sensible scorecard yet. Good for you, Mr Trollbridge.

Wait so I'm not just incapable of finding it on this app design?

Last edited:
it is quite stupid that there were 2-3 thousand unsold seats last night
the 4 billion dollar UFC is way too fucking greedy, why have so many if any 3000 dollar seats, brokers got caught dumping them for 2000 dollars and 300 seats for 200, way to treat your fans and the brokers that support your greed machine
at least they did not make this a $79 or $99 ppv,I figure it is only a matter of time before fightpass fees and ppv gets this stupid, too.

better to leave a little money on the table and have fans thinking you are reasonable than showing them you are just a bunch of money grubers

Last edited:
Nah it's not bad at all. This would usually be where I say I hate a fight like this Condit Maia one cos I'm a big fan of both of them and I don't want either guy to lose, but I'm pretty sure one look over at my avatar and you know that's not really true.

he is always a slow starter, also he did not want to get KOed, two losses would have been really bad for him, we will see what he has left against Chandler, if somehow, he pulls that off, it could be exciting for him again, that Orange County crowd seemed not too impressed with the Red King, their were some good fights on that card.

Who gets 50k bonus money tonight?
So far my guess is
Pettis and PVZ
I wish they would Alvey, his ever pregnant wife and 6 kids some extra money

When he finally gets that title shot I'm going to be like JT before a GSP fight level of nervous excited.

JT :(

See, Chael's not a bad dude. he just plays one on tv. Really shitty about his daughter.

I really would like this CM Punk thing to happen and be over with so I can stop hearing about it. I just really do not care.

I kind of hope the kid beats him because I think the kid is legit and should have a career in MMA
That said I'm really not a punk hater I feel he has a more legitimate career potentially in MMA than Lesnar ever had , Lesnar was always a juice monkey and a fraud.

Last edited:
Recently I changed my approach to how I watch the MMA fights I no longer get overly invested in wanting a certain outcome.
Now the only outcome I want is for a good clean fight the best fighter to win
and good judging.
Having seen my favorites Tate and Rose lose recently, it was easier not to get overly disappointed because I feel those were legit fights and the best fighter won and I can't blame the judging.

I would like to see Bethe KO Eye only because she has the testes to step up to 140 and fight Cyborg

Last edited:
In many situations it's easy for me to write off the personal attachment and just enjoy the fight. In many other situations it's impossible for me to not get overly involved in the result of a fight. Totally understand the feeling in either direction. Definitely felt bad for Bonoz2012 last week.

I kind of hope the kid beats him because I think the kid is legit and should have a career in MMA
That said I'm really not a punk hater I feel he has a more legitimate career potentially in MMA than Lesnar ever had , Lesnar was always a juice monkey and a fraud.

I'm not a hater, I just don't care. But lol to a more legit career. No guy with 0 fights is coming in on two years training and winning a belt at welterweight.

In many situations it's easy for me to write off the personal attachment and just enjoy the fight. In many other situations it's impossible for me to not get overly involved in the result of a fight. Totally understand the feeling in either direction. Definitely felt bad for Bonoz2012 last week.

agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom