The MMA Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a good stretch of ppvs for them. This is the 3rd month in a row I've been like "this card is too stacked for me to work tonight" and 200 hasn't happened yet.

It's been a good stretch of ppvs for them. This is the 3rd month in a row I've been like "this card is too stacked for me to work tonight" and 200 hasn't happened yet.

You see the new rumors that Lesnar may somehow end up on 200?

You see the new rumors that Lesnar may somehow end up on 200?

I'll believe any Lesnar rumors when I see him physically inside the cage. And even then, I'm going to check to make sure I didn't somehow accidentally pull up an old fight.

WTF lol

that holloway lamas fight was good but when you said new rumors i figured they were the same as the old rumors!

Apparently the rumors are true, unfortunately we have no idea who he's fighting!

yeah but how hard is it to be the least hit guy when you've fought twice in the last four plus years.

i kid, i kid, let the dominick cruz dance party begin!

Faber looked old and Cruz looked boring. Both of their stock should have gone down after that in my opinion. Very disappointing.

Faber looked old and Cruz looked boring. Both of their stock should have gone down after that in my opinion. Very disappointing.

agreed. 3rd and 4th rounds were really boring in particular.

Last edited:
middle weight title = musical chairs

Hallelujah something interesting happened after the Cruz fight though.

I'd say the L A fans got some good fights, even the prelims. I always show up for the prelims. I don't get the fans that just show up for main card.

I'd say the L A fans got some good fights, even the prelims. I always show up for the prelims. I don't get the fans that just show up for main card.

i don't get it either. if i was going to spend that kind of money, there's the possibility that there are good fights anywhere on the card, why wouldn't you go to the whole thing (or at least try to)?

Middleweight is crazy, i don't know who to cheer for. I like Weidman, Rockhold, Bisping, Goat, Hall, Noforgayjesus, and Jacare.

Last edited:
I missed most of that card, but I saw the most important part.

Holy fuck, Rockhold had no idea what was coming his way. The guy is a great athlete but a shitty champion if he's going to come in so nonchalant for his first defense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom