The MMA Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon Jones just dominated his match against Anthony Smith over five rounds to retain his light heavyweight title t UFC 235. Will he be ready to face Anthony Johnson who's willing to come out of retirement to challenge him? :ohmy:

Jon Jones just dominated his match against Anthony Smith over five rounds to retain his light heavyweight title t UFC 235. Will he be ready to face Anthony Johnson who's willing to come out of retirement to challenge him? :ohmy:

Yes, I think he will be ready. You're forgetting he trains at the same gym as an inter-dimensional fighter that feasts upon lightning.

I saw Dan Henderson in the airport yesterday. I did one of these, except everything I was holding nearly flew out of my hands.

giphy.gif

The JRE podcast with Kamaru Usman from yesterday is pretty good, worth giving a listen.

The one about having to buy PPVs through the app? I’m going to hear about that from a guy I used to work with, and he’s going to be pissed. He’s old and doesn’t understand technology, and is convinced the very same TV that he watches netflix and hulu on cannot be connected to the internet.

To be forced to use ESPN+ to buy PPVs is mad, IMO.

Not only that, but personally I refuse to watch spots over an internet connection if I can help it. Been burned WAY too many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom