The MMA Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That card was hilarious.

-CM Punk made Mickey Gall look like Demian Maia
-Werdum got triggered and attacked a coach
-Joe embarrassed a barely conscious Overeem

I went back and watched Jimmie Rivera's flights this week
he look pretty good against the California kid
Id like to see him and get a couple more wins and pass that Russian guy that never fights

In many situations it's easy for me to write off the personal attachment and just enjoy the fight. In many other situations it's impossible for me to not get overly involved in the result of a fight. Totally understand the feeling in either direction. Definitely felt bad for Bonoz2012 last week.

I started watching MMA the day after Arlovski vs Browne. I have never seen him look good since then. I was excited for the fight. I enjoyed the fight. Then that last round, he was clearly gassed, had Barnett dead to rights and had no ability to finish it because he was so tired. Made me sad, but it WAS a great fight and I really enjoyed it.

Nearly as much as I enjoyed watching Stipe win tonight. Man, that was fantastic.

I did enjoy Bethe tonight she's not much of a fighter never has been.
poor Jessica Eye just really doesn't have it, back there in round two and three not pretty at all,
Bethe, celebrating in Ohio, it was too funny and so that's that

That entrance still makes me laugh every time I watch it, and her hilarious dance reminded me of it.

Okay now we have p.m. punk at the post press conference

As shitty as he is
I still say he's more legit than lesnar ever was because that bastard was always juiced.

Before his fight even began I was feeling a little sad for Travis Browne how f***** up is it that his girlfriend doesn't even come out to support him
that has to do something to him psychologically

ah. I missed the fights cos I was at work/m. I forgot where I even read that, I didn't know if it was actually true or not (hence why I said rumor).

It was a decent card too bad you missed it
Yes I'm surprised there's nothing on line that says he used it
but the commentators did say Dana White said he could not use it and then the Internet blew up
so he did play it, the entire song it was even still playing when he was in the octagon

ah. I missed the fights cos I was at work/m. I forgot where I even read that, I didn't know if it was actually true or not (hence why I said rumor).
According to Reddit, Dana said no cause it wasn't heavy enough, but apparently Joe Silva made it happen and Gall didn't know it was going to be played until he was already walking out to it.

It was a decent card too bad you missed it
Yes I'm surprised there's nothing on line that says he used it
but the commentators did say Dana White said he could not use it and then the Internet blew up
so he did play it, the entire song it was even still playing when he was in the octagon

I'll catch it next month when it shows up on fight pass.

I was watching cage warriors on fight pass
Kind of boring I was about ready to give up, I was speeding through the fights and then I hit upon Paddy "the Baddy" Pimblett,

Last edited:
I was almost afraid to open this thread because here on the West Coast our Bellator will not air until 9 PM our time in 40 minutes,
thanks for not spoiling even though it would not have been your fault

Also I just wanted to let everybody know that here in my marketplace Fox sports 2 is now HD TV with the rest of the country so I hope it's that way for bone212 too
I can watch A replay of the UFC weighin and not be pissed it's standard definition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom