The MMA Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Japanese kid whenever he gets interviewed he says the only thing he wants from UFC is to be able to get more girls. Also, at the early prelims it look like they had a pretty good turnout I'm hoping this event sells well and they'll come back to Utah

he loves his bitches!

I just looked at UFC FN 88 May 2016 in Las Vegas, much better card, and SLC beat it and Sioux Falls, ND. So this is probably a success.

Is it a requirement for union leadership to have a piss poor grasp on English grammar and how the apostrophe works? I'm reading this fighter's association thing and it's like how my union stewards can't differentiate between possessive and contraction.

I love that Conor has spent the week attacking WWE fighters when his own childish actions are WWE-lite.

Last edited:
I love that Conor has spent the week attacking WWE fighters when his own childish actions are WWE-lite.
He is right about WWE,
But I smell a fix here, talking trilogy before this even begins,
I'm thinking he promised Nate a 2 million $ for a rubber match.

And Conor, to throw us off the scent, goes off on WWE.

Nah, I Don't think nate would do it for anything.

Also, this fight card they put up for Oct1 in Portland...what a weird card. I do NOT want to see Dodson and Lineker fight :(

Sent from my SM-G935T using U2 Interference mobile app

After the press conference, I'd say that for sure The plan is in for McGregor to win and then the big payday for the third flight for Nate.

I'm psyched for this weekend. I'm not psyched to read conspiracy theory nonsense.

They will get my $50
I hope Nate with a full camp and size advantage wins and Conor goes back to 145 and then does some legit work at 155

Dom is gonna go night-night, isn't he...

Sent from my SM-G935T using U2 Interference mobile app

This is the fastest moving PPV ever. I like.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

The longest fights so far barely made it into the 2nd round. Is crazy.

This card was well worth the money.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

according to mmajunkie 2 mil for Diaz and 3 for McGregor as far as disclosed payouts go.

oh I totally read your post wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom