The Commonwealth Games Might Suck, But There Is This Awesome Table Tennis Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Such an epic rally.

That and the Aussie diver who got zero are literally all that I've seen though. The Commonwealth Games are just a non-event now.

I'm loving all the articles banging on about how successful we've been and how the swimmers turned things around after London, there isn't any fucking competition!

When I was talking about the swimming and how we're dominating cos the top six nations from the fucking Olympics aren't it my housemate was trying to defend it like "there is SO competition! The South Africans are REALLY GOOD!"

I am just a bit letdown that New Zealand was defeated in the final of the rugby sevens. We hadn't lost a rugby sevens game since the sport had been introduced to the Commonwealth Games until now! That sport has been a licence for us to mint gold medals.

On the other hand, we've already got 13 golds and 39 total medals, which surely just proves your point about the lack of competitiveness.

It's over, although it felt like it never started. Surely it can't be too long until the Commie Games goes the same way as the Goodwill Games.

The next one is on the Gold Coast, of all places! Little Carrara will be the main stadium! They struggled to get bidders for 2022 with Edmonton and Durban the only ones battling it out.

Surely a continental Games should be held in higher esteem than this antiquated charade. Perhaps, as with football, Australia should join Asia, and compete in the Asian Games?

Sent from a barge floating through the docks of Dublin

I watched the latter part of that women's hockey final and I'm still convinced that England deliberately farted it up as badly as they did. Ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom