The all-things-tennis thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going to miss Andy Roddick. I know he's not everyones favourite, he certainly has been mine. Just couldn't handle some of these younger guys coming through anymore.

504150605443d.preview-300.jpg

I have this weird sense that Murray finally gets a slam.

And in other news, good luck in retirement Andy Roddick, especially with your upcoming role as Stifler's long lost twin brother in "American Family Reunion"

Stiffler-205x300.jpg

Andy-Roddick201.jpg

Damn I woke up and if was over. Guess I should have researched the time difference a bit better.

Fox sports haven't even given me a score yet and I've been watching for 30 mins

Great first set. Murray kept composure really well.

Novak seems to be losing it atm.

Fingers crossed. I love Andy Murray.

Good thing it will be over soon though because I can't stand McEnroe's whining anymore. He's better today so far, maybe his boss at CBS told him to cool it. But the last Murray match with all the wind, I was ready to throw something at my tv.

I just turned the sound off (I'm watching Sky via a live stream) and put on some Animal Collective. Weird experience, but it works.

Not giving up on him but it's not looking good right now :( He needs some of that Serena mojo.

Mary Carillo just said that Andy's got to win it in 4 or he'll lose it in 5.

Shit celebration, shit speech, shit questioning from that woman, but what a victory. I think it will hit him later. He doesn't realise yet.

MrsSpringsteen said:
Mary Carillo just said that Andy's got to win it in 4 or he'll lose it in 5.

not only was she wrong but her opening line was "there are bagpipes playing all over Scotland tonight" rubbish call!

Back
Top Bottom