The all-things-tennis thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maria all the way. So sad Kim didn't have the goods yesterday, her serve let her down. I'm not much of an Azerenka fan....

I had a great day at the Tennis yesterday, think I'm gonna get a membership and go multiple days next year :)

I still wish Fed/Nadal went to 5. Still felt as if there was so much more great tennis to be played in that.

itmightgetloud.jpg

I admire your effort but that has been such an overdone joke the past few days that it's not even close to being funny anymore.

"I admire your effort". :wink:

How long is your lunch break?

I just can't wait until the newspaper tomorrow and on Sunday.

45 minutes.

I'm actually looking forward to the match itself very much, because it'll be Maria's for big grand slam win since surgery or.....Azarenkas first grand slam ever. Not looking forward to all the media shit though.

Yeah, that's inevitable. We're all preparing for it.

As for me? I don't give a shit about the grunting. It's been around for as long as ever so it merely just seems a part of the game to me. But the complaining from the January tennis fans is ridiculous.

To be honest I find Kvitova's notorious bark after every winner to exceed the grunting in terms of irritation.

The Grunting doesn't bother me much either, it did most of the crowd that was around me yesterday, and yeah I'd say 70% of them were January tennis fans.

Although I don't like the January tennis fans, the AO would be nothing without them. Perhaps I'm being a bit elitist and 'holier-than-thou' because I follow tennis even when I don't get to watch.

Back
Top Bottom