The all-things-tennis thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Always liked Wawrinka so very happy with the result.

Keep the upsets coming, your turn Dimitrov and Federer.

Wawrinka I believe is 0-12 against Nadal...I also believe he has never taken even a set off him. So yeah Nadal to get his 14th major and equal Sampras.

French Open is a given unless there is a "Soderling event". Then I would say he's 50/50 for Wimbledon but kinda depends how physically he is holding up.

He would be only one behind Federer by then. We shall see what happens though.

Surely can't be fatigue? He's been rolling through his earlier matches.

I'm guessing it's back related.

Not quite, still serving noticeably slower than usual. Overall better than it was an hour ago, definitely.

Fed rarely plays in the DC and in past years Stan wasn't the same player as he is now. They still won the Beijing gold medal though.

The sad thing is that other players have said things way worse than that, see what Ernests Gulbis said a week or two ago.

Good for Sharapova winning the French. I was happy for her. Fierce woman.

Genie is easily my fave tennis player right now tho. Swoon.

Don't know how Matosevic has any fans, bland game, not particularly bright either, and especially after those comments he made before.

Not surprised by Stosur's result, mainly because she's not that well suited to grass so it was almost half-expected that she would lose.

I just hope that Kyrgios doesn't turn out as awful as the likes of Tomic and Matosevic and I guess to a lesser extent these days, Hewitt. It would be nice to have an Australian player who is supportable and good.

Gasquet did get taken to 5 by Duckworth though, overall a confusing player, in the top 15 but just generally very underwhelming as a player most of the time.

It's sad only Australian based people post here but I guess everyone else gets put off by the Australian scrubs who nobody else cares about (bar Kyrgios of course, he's no scrub) getting talked about all the time.

WTA-Tennis-img16183_668.jpg

Back
Top Bottom