The AFL Thread Watching the Bombers Fly Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Probably was in the end. :lol: This is an atrocious game though, two weakest teams in the 8 so no surprises there.

It's still the best game of the weekend because it's actually still a contest at the start of the final quarter.

I was wondering why the fuck Channel 7 played Limp Bizkit earlier. Turns out it was Ollie Wines's fault. I now want Port Adelaide to lose by 1,000.

Extra time. :faint: West Coast have fucked up so badly, they had such a chance but they couldn't be bothered picking the bloody ball up.

I spent the last five minutes barracking for a draw, but I didn't think it would actually happen! :lol:

This makes up for how uncompetitive the previous three finals were.

Only a crowd of 41,000 for a final at AO ... not even close to good enough. Even I was expecting around 45k!

Thoughts on this week? Reckon the Giants get up pretty easy, and no idea which Geelong will show up in the semi final.

Also, how fucking hilarious is it catching a bit of an NRL final and there's no one fucking there! What a pathetic joke of a sport.

I love how the Richmond vs Geelong game got higher attendance than the entire weekend of NRL finals combined. That's quite something.

I assume the Giants get past the Eagles, but they've already pulled off two amazing escapes - first, sneaking into the finals, and second, Saturday. Can they do a third? PREMIERSHIP FROM EIGHTH!!! Yeah nah.

I will convert to whatever religion is required in order for Geelong to beat Sydney. Send me a sign. Even if it involves Scientology.

Love the Eagles, I do, and would love nothing more than to see them beat GWS, but I wouldn't be tipping them. I think it's Adelaide vs Sydney and Richmond vs GWS, which should, in theory, set us up with an Adelaide-Richmond grand final, which would be fucking wicked. I'll obviously be passionately supporting the Tigers, but there's a lot to like about the Crows, too.

Adelaide vs Richmond or West Coast is the only acceptable outcome.

And West Coast ain't happening.

At least we're guaranteed that one of geelong or sydney will be knocked out this week. If the other loses a week later I'll be happy.

The idea of Sydney making/winning the GF from 0-6 brings a great deal of discomfort to me.

Honestly, almost any other team, I'd love to see them do it from 0-6. What a story, you know?

But I'm so fucking sick of Sydney.

Just the trifecta of geelong hawthorn and sydney since 2007. Collingwood in 2010 and the bulldogs last year and that's it. Someone else's turn.

I might try to get to North Port Oval on Sunday. Williamstown vs Port Melbourne should be fucking ace. Two standalones. Winner plays Box Hill (who will likely beat Richmond's twos).

Wonder how much of a... package he'll receive from another club.

Back
Top Bottom