The AFL Thread Reporting Dangerfield Has Signed a 9-yr $10.1m Deal With Port Adelaide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
> no R23 Perth trip in the fixture
> Geelong at SS instead

:no:

Wonder if there's a chance of Carlton playing us in Adelaide sometime within the next 10 years.

Unremarkable draw for Richmond - no real surprises. Will be good to finally play Gold Coast in Melbourne.

"Hosting" North Melbourne at the Docklands in R23 - hate that kind of rubbish.

And why do we need to play Essendon twice every season? It's not really that much of a rivalry. Happier to play Fremantle twice.

Sent from a barge floating through the docks of Dublin

I really don't understand why teams like Richmond and Carlton constantly get a large number of Friday night matches. Why?

We've got far too many. 7!! Should be a maximum of 3-4 per club so it still feels novel

Sent from a barge floating through the docks of Dublin

I don't even really care for the Melbourne Cup but I can't believe they let Basil Zempilas be the announcer.

Hahahaha no way!

He struggles to keep up at half time when he's reading from a script. However could he possibly call the horses?

I'd be right behind that. Would make the "Western" name a tad more appropriate too.

He better still be on telly Saturday nights. My footy season won't be the same without BT's silly commentary.

I guess it's fair to say he's a bit of a dickhead, but through constantly repeating the same syllables over and over again, BT can make even the most forgettable game memorable. I find the BT/Richo banter entertaining in ways that this language hasn't come up with words for yet.

As if there were people who seriously believed Tex of all people was going to leave.

I know right? So Seven show the Saturday AFL game on delay yes? I would assume they will push for a VFL game to start at Midday to lead into the AFL coverage at 3-3:30.

Oh god don't say that idea too loudly.

It'll suck no longer having any footy broadcast without ads.

We can all move to Tasmania. They don't leave the broadcast for ads after goals over there, the ads just scroll on the bottom of the screen like at the Cricket.

Watching the International Rules match and thinking that if all the results go the way they're going now it would be probably be best to put this series to bed for good. The AFL are absolutely right to send in an all star (or thereabouts) team but if the Irish team (assuming they are also an all star team) struggle to even be competitive then I really don't see the point in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom