The AFL Thread Reporting Dangerfield Has Signed a 9-yr $10.1m Deal With Port Adelaide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Already have. Although the whole mood changed after our first goal. It was a drastic change.

North Melbourne just blew Geelong out of the park in the second quarter.

So I can't wait for Geelong to kick ten goals in ten minutes to begin the third.

Everything that could possibly go the Eagles' way is going the Eagles' way. :sigh:

Fuck off West Coast.

Last edited:
This would have to rank amongst the most depressing Crows matches I've ever had to endure. Gutted. Feels like we've run out of emotion full stop and we've got nothing left.

I guess to expect an inspiring win here was too much. :(

Oh my god I just saw the score. This can't be fun at all, Vlad.

Geelong keep trying to reel the other game back in but North have held on to their lead. The Cats were probably robbed of a goal though. Looked like it went over the line but the reviewer gave it umpire's call, which was behind, marked on the line.

And BT fucking keeps calling "Big Boner Brown". Forget Cyril being delicious; this is the dodgiest footy commentator moment ever.

BT has to start something new if Big Boy McEvoy doesn't play enough as he used to? Don't even start him on Jake "The Package" Stringer.

BT has to start something new if Big Boy McEvoy doesn't play enough as he used to? Don't even start him on Jake "The Package" Stringer.

:lol:

I didn't even catch how this started, though I think at one point BT was going on about Brown being a "raw bone". But he just keeps saying it. It's absurd. I'm laughing so hard.

"The Package" started a month ago or so. Was against Brisbane on a Saturday night I'm fairly sure, and he just hasn't stopped. Once he latches onto something he wants to turn it into this consistent running 'joke' and I guess in his mind he declares it a success when his colleagues inevitably adopt it.

Oh yeah I was watching that game and laughing my head off. I meant that I wasn't sure how Big Boner began.

Darcy will be using it within a fortnight. He now says "big boy" more than BT.

Would be nice if we got some luck tonight, maybe an unprecedented good run with the umpires in Perth would've been refreshing.

lol at Masten celebrating as if they've won a final. Tosser. West Coast can go and get fucked.

Extend that to most of the team celebrating exuberantly in this match.

Last edited:
After that closely fought first quarter I thought the Scott Brothers Cup would be a tight, seesawing game, and even at half time there was the expectation of a North collapse, but instead they sustained their lead and the game was fairly dull by the end.

And poor Adelaide!

Many of our players visibly sobbing. Hard to watch. I don't think it'll really get much better for us in the future. Dark road ahead.

So Judd's chicken wing tackle got four weeks, but chicken a la Selwood was only worth one week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom