The AFL Thread Reporting Dangerfield Has Signed a 9-yr $10.1m Deal With Port Adelaide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Cousins arrested for the third time this month :( bloke really needs help. And reading between the lines Daniel Kerr tried to burn down his wife's house.

Both of those blokes haven't done a very good job staying out of trouble.

According to the WADA code it's a 4 year ban if they intended to cheat, but 2 if it was 'accidental.'

Was hoping it was, most boring thing going on in footy.

Real stuff begins on Thursday night - can we just put this on the shelf for a couple of weeks.

Sent from a barge floating through the docks of Dublin

What a fucking relief.

Can we please now just move on. I'd like to enjoy sport.

Given the way we've rarely got to the end of season with more than three of us still tipping, I guess the question is whether to try again this year.

Aw, the only way I don't end up at the bottom of tipping comps is because people stop tipping halfway through. :wink:

I'm not desperate to make one (did we have a password last year? blah too complicated), and I'm already in the one at work. If tonnes of people decide they want one I'll set one up.

I'd definitely be in if there's one happening.

Somebody's trying to start one at work but it hasn't had much uptake and it's on the ESPN Footy Tips site, which looks pretty ugly.

I've joined the AFL Fan Focus one on their website anyway, so I guess the same tips would be used if we had one.

Did anyone else get an email to join that fan focus thing? I've done about 3 surveys so far and mostly it seems fairly idiotic.

I've joined the AFL Fan Focus one on their website anyway, so I guess the same tips would be used if we had one.

Did anyone else get an email to join that fan focus thing? I've done about 3 surveys so far and mostly it seems fairly idiotic.

Yeah I joined that too; I've been doing that Fan Focus thing for a while since I'm a sucker for any shitty survey that wants my opinion.

I made an Interference comp, password is leo: https://tipping.afl.com.au/comp/interference

Oh, I see you did join! Get Traviud to join that shit too. And Alison, Cobbler, get on this.

The bounce in the first game is in only five hours or so! I'm still winding down from the cricket. For that reason, even though it's April, it doesn't quite feel like footy time yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom