The AFL Thread Proudly Sponsoring Patrick Dangerfield

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Get an AFL subscription, I think they're reasonably cheap?

Great start watching a side I've always liked beating up on one I don't much care for.

Very pleased by the result but that thug Dustin can get fucked.

Sunday's game in Adelaide to be played in 37C heat. :no: Starting at possibly the hottest part of the day. :no:

I'm stoked I've got back to Australia just in time for the AFLW grand final.

I think I read that time on will be used in the AFLW GF, which is so typical of the AFL to change rules on a whim but it really should have been like this at the start.

Yeah, ridiculous to change the rules for literally just one game, and the most important game at that.

But I agree, it was silly to have that variation in the first place. I suppose they've learnt the women aren't "soft".

And it limited the actual playing time, given how many stoppages there are.

Great GF so far!

Adelaide have got this. But Brisbane have not disgraced themselves.

Scorching final quarter. But what a stupid time and stupid way to give away a fifty.

What a thrilling finish. I wanted Brisbane to win but Adelaide were definitely the better team today.

Almost the classic Adelaide Crows choke ... but it's a premiership so I'm not complaining!

Such an exciting finish. The Lions can feel aggrieved, a terrible decision and a terrible non-decision from the umpires in the last couple of minutes.

The reactions at the end of the game justify the existence of the AFLW alone. Incredible passion and emotion.

Enjoy the premiership, Vlad.

For me, this means that the first men's and women's premierships that I've seen were both won by Adelaide.

Let's see how many times Gold Coast get that this year lel

I was thinking that too. :lol:

Fuck why am I at a gig. ‪Hahaha Hawthorn. See the Bombers fly up! UP!‬

I'd like to be happy for Essendon. I love an underdog. And they've got a lot of new players untainted by that era. But I just fucking hate their obnoxious fans so much.

Carlton were playing finals around the time Travis started following them, weren't they?

Carlton were playing finals around the time Travis started following them, weren't they?
They were, plus Carlton is a central character in one of his favorite TV shows. [emoji38]

I simply picked Brisbane because their logo had a lion with a paw on the ball and I thought that was incredible. In Retrospect I wish I'd picked West Coast, but they were Bonnie's team and I didn't want to be a copy cat.

Wow, last time I looked at the score of the - mutter it under your breath - QClash I never thought the Suns would end up running it so close. Must've been a thrilling conclusion. Fans who stuck around at Metricon for both games sure got a treat today. Fantastic to see Essendon and Brissie get wins on the same evening.

I honestly thought the Dons were done at half-time. I figured this would be "Dons play bravely, get early lead, but can't play four quarters and definitely can't resist the class of Hawthorn". To surge back so emphatically is awesome, and we've unearthed some great young talent.

Crows with a commanding first-up win over GWS. Vlad in denial that he may have to actually show support to his team this year and nowhere to be seen.

Back
Top Bottom