The AFL Thread Proudly Sponsoring Patrick Dangerfield

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't get me wrong, I was quite fond of them as early as last year, so this is hardly trolling for the sake of it. Unpopular opinion though? I would say so.

Seriously Vlad, what the fuck.

Dogs for premiers. I'm still mad about Hawthorn killing Bob Murphy.

I still love Bob Murphy. :sad:

But Beveridge? Come on, the needless Talia saga? An outburst because Don Pyke asked for clarification from the umpires? Not to mention, his general air of fake deepness.

I've paid barely any attention to Beveridge. And most people seem OK with him? Haven't noticed a chorus of complaints. But then I haven't been following footy journalism and forums as closely this season just on account of being busy. Well, and that some of it is the same shit different year.

Yeah I pay fuck all attention to coaches. I've heard some murmurings which have made me go "lame" but I don't see what's not to love about them. Great footy, from a lower socioeconomic area, one flag, if I can have one team win the flag this year that's not Geelong it's the Doggies.

I'm outside the Corner watching disappointed Pies fans walk past hahaha.

Hounourable loss by us today. Can't help but feel that we would have still lost with four fit players on the bench. Opportunities to break away from the Dogs in the second quarter (Pendles miss on the run, pass to Sidey was ballsed up near the goal square and Moore missed a set shot.)

Cloke will be back next week.

Carlton beating the two time 2016 premiers is amazing!

Confirmed rumour II: David Cloke injured Darcy Moore on Travis's behalf.

They should play at Eden Park so all the Australians can complain that it is too small. :wink:

Let's move 17 teams to New Zealand and leave the most recent expansion team here as Greater Western Island.

Richmond Tigers can move to the Nelson suburb and keep their name! Plonk West Coast in Hokitika and they don't need a change either, and they'll have a mighty fine rivalry with the Greymouth Dockers.

We can settle the Gold Coast Suns at Weka Park in my hometown Raumati Beach, since the Kapiti Coast was once known as the Golden Coast. I'm sure Gaz will like the fact there's a church within kicking distance.

Wait! Let's move West Coast to Haast, at the bottom of the West Coast region. Then they can be the Haast Eagles!

I think even Bonnie could accept that.

Richmond had a good thing going for a bit there. North snapped our win streak too.

I see North at the top of the ladder and respect what they've accomplished so far this season, but I still don't think they're especially dominant. They'll have the opportunity to establish themselves as the team to beat over the next few rounds though (Cats, Hawks, @ Crows).

Last edited:
Yeah at the moment if you had to ask me to predict the most likely premier, I would take Sydney, not North.

Lingy is fast becoming the most annoying commentator on Seven. Does he think most of the viewers have Alzheimer's?

He's nowhere near as bad as "Baz" Zempilas Aka Dennis Cometti wannabe though.

Zempilas never seems to know what he's meant to say. How fucking often does he get out of time with the highlight clips.

But he sure looks like he knows where the wine is.

I was hoping Carlton vs Brisbane would be at the Gabba because that might've given the Lions a chance.

Might have to tune in to this "Suns" game though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom