The AFL Thread Proudly Sponsoring Patrick Dangerfield

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a finals series this has been so far.

As much as I don't want West Sydney or Geelong to win the flag this year.. Credit to both teams on some fantastic wins.

I actually can't see Footscray or Hawthorn beating G. West Sydney at the Showgrounds in the prelim.......

Sent from a barge floating through the docks of Dublin

Wow, what a fantastic result today. Sydney never looked in it after half time. How far can these Giants go? They've definitely arrived.

Makes Gold Coast's lack of achievement look all the more embarrassing for them.

And now we've got a scorcher of a rugby game between New Zealand and Argentina. What a day of sport this is!

Turn on the pregame for our elimination final, guess who they turn to for another fucking interview ...

I'm going to miss tonight's game but this will be the one tip I will actually get this weekend. Dogs may have been physically broken but North have no morale left. Adelaide should win by over 40.

Feeling a bit more relaxed now, Vlad? Or are you still on track to somehow steal the wooden spoon from my rabble?

Second half was miles better than the first. Now time to farewell Harvey/Petrie/Dal Santo/Firrito.

There's the result I expected. Now the question is whether we will see any of the North Melbourne Four continue their careers elsewhere.

I can't believe that third quarter. Are Hawthorn heading out in straight sets?

They've still got time!

(They don't really.)

(Shame Bob Murphy is dead.)

So it turns out you CAN have a grand final without Hawthorn after all.

But folks, the threat hasn't passed. Sydney are still in the race.

I've never been to Geelong, though I cannot understand the poor reputation it seems to have as a town. Sure, it has that guy who had a six pack surgically implanted on his stomach as a mayor, but it can't all be that bad.

Fucking disgusting effort. It's the same we dished up against Hawthorn in the SF last year. We never change.

Well at least you didn't get the wooden spoon, contrary to the implication of your posts.

Also, fuck Sydney so much.

Back
Top Bottom