The AFL Thread Proudly Sponsoring Patrick Dangerfield

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Melbourne had +90 disposals and +29 Inside 50s over West Coast and still lost.

That was a fairytale ending against the team that is having surely the most anti-fairytale year of them all. Can the Dogs go even one game without one of their best players getting injured?

And ahahahahaha Richmond hahahahahahaha.

I can't remember many worse injury runs than what the Dogs have had this year. Sucks for them, I like them a lot.

Depressing stuff at Richmond. Some poor footy today.

I can't remember many worse injury runs than what the Dogs have had this year. Sucks for them, I like them a lot.

I'm still waiting for Hawthorn to be arrested for killing Bob Murphy.

Don't really know what to say about Richmond. Couldn't watch the match today. A pitiful score line, but not all that surprising given how awfully indecisive and purposeless we are in moving the ball forward. Players like Martin and Miles have been winning some good ball, but they are rarely given any viable targets to kick to. We've only kicked 8 goals in the past two weeks. I've long been a defender of Vickery, but I just look like an idiot now. He has been offering nothing useful for a good month or two.

Brent Harvey is easy to hate when he is playing against your team, but I'd love to have had someone like him at Richmond. Full credit to him for breaking the record. He's still an extremely valuable contributor to North Melbourne.

Sent from a barge floating through the docks of Dublin

Letting Daniher kick 4 goals. :doh: Fucking up the opportunity to win by 100+ when % is crucial. :doh:

Port, fresh from dominating Brisbane last week, are down 54-0 against Sydney in the second quarter. :lol:

Demons beat Hawthorn! Big upset, adds further intrigue to the end of the H&A season.

Means Hawthorn's matches against North and West Coast (in Perth) have a substantial weight to them. If they lose one of those there's a chance they could finish 5th because of their %.

Yep, all of a sudden the finals race got more exciting. And it'll be weird when Collingwood has so much neutral support in the last round. :lol:

Hahahaha Hawthorn you what!

I don't know how anybody could barrack for Collingwood over Hawthorn though.

Also, wrong code, but join me watching the Super Rugby final, guys.

CARN THE HURRICANES!

Yeah, a shame. Would have been a big win for them in a disappointing season. Need to keep the list together though. Ablett appears cooked so they need a few fish and some good recruits.

I think Leppitsch is definitely gone now. Not sure how you can survive a 138 point loss, but was bloody brilliant from the Adelaide perspective. Right into 3rd on percentage.

That's the most praise you've ever bestowed on them. 17 goalkickers too, hell of a win.

I'm not sure there's much point in sacking Leppitsch at this point, you might as well let him coach out then get someone new after Mad Monday.

Never should have sacked Voss, but they've made bad decision after bad decision for nearly the last decade.

Well, I was hoping for a 100 point win and that would have satisfied me ... but 138 points. :lol: That's better than I could have imagined.

Rohan Connolly is doing an AMA on BigFooty and it's about as great as you'd expect. He's not reluctant to (rightfully) tear into trolls.

Back
Top Bottom