The AFL Thread Proudly Sponsoring Patrick Dangerfield

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, the weather is fucking horrendous.

Plus the fact that both teams are shit and the result of the game means nothing to anyone not supporting Freo or Collingwood.

At halftime, the Lions have scored 4 times. The Tigers have scored...17 times. The Tigers also aren't very good.

How long can the Lions go on like this before a major firing?

On the upside, all four Brisbane attempts on goal have been accurate! :happy:

Here is another example of a shocking umpiring decision changing the momentum of the game.

Fuck I love sport. Both the footy and rugby tonight are engrossing. Glad I went out the last two nights rather than tonight.

How do you miss from 20 out straight in front ... to give your team the lead ...

What a night of sport. My neighbours must think I'm a crazy man.

Maybe I was right about Geelong wearing St Kilda's uniforms last week because what the actual fuck is happening in this game with the Suns?

Look at Gold Coast's side and then you will have your answer. :) They've got a lot of their best 22 back in recent times.

Amazing/infuriating. Looks like O'Meara came back in the ressies too. I tipped the Suns, but so did comp leader, who remains three ahead of me :scream:

Both teams are bad. If the weather is decent and neither team can crack 60, you know you're watching a gong show in progress.

Doggies/Swans lived up to expectations at least.

It is amazing that Port's CEO, Kochie, and Kane Cornes seriously believe Port are a top 4-6 team. The delusion is strong here.

Really impressed with Aliir Aliir's performance tonight. Has a big future ahead of him.

Gutted that Essendon fell short today. It's great to be competitive but a loss is still a loss. Maybe we can knock off Brissie in a couple of weeks?

What a corker of a game tonight. Can't wait for the final quarter.

That was sensational. What a goal by Cyril to clinch it.

BT and Bruce were really wanking each other off huh.

Back
Top Bottom