The AFL Thread Proudly Sponsoring Patrick Dangerfield

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
People south of the Yarra are complaining that there's no women's team south of the Yarra as if there even is a south of the Yarra in the first place.

Less than 10 minutes into the second quarter, free kick count is already 17-4. What the fuck.

Brisbane getting beaten by 10 goals at home despite having +100 possessions. Reinforcing that Leppitsch won't last many more weeks, if anything, I was staggered they hired him in the first place.

You'd have thought Brisbane learned their lesson about hiring favourite sons as coaches with Voss.

To be honest I think Voss got dudded. Some of the difficulties under his tenure were not his fault - if I remember correctly he was not involved in the trade for Fev - and he was just starting to come right and get the team improving when he was rolled for Leppitsch.

Yep. I think had they stuck with Voss they wouldn't be in this mess. Don't think he would have lead them to any glory, but they would be in a much better position.

They have enough talent in the midfield to be better than bottom 2. Honestly, they should be 12th at worst with what they've got.

But with the way they're playing, they could recruit Bontempelli and Selwood and it still wouldn't make a difference to their results.

What the fuck where did good Freo come from?

And tipping the Doggies appears to have been a mistake.

Can cross Dogs off as potential premiership contenders. Putrid 'performance'.

Can't believe Essendon are competitive against GWS. Wish we had played like this against inferior teams that we could've beaten.

I'm a bit surprised it's taken almost a whole week to emerge ... but I'm glad it finally did, this should not be ignored.

Already seeing a lot of 'this wouldn't be in the media if it was a man they were talking about hur hur hur' around the place.

Already seeing a lot of 'this wouldn't be in the media if it was a man they were talking about hur hur hur' around the place.

I think the exact opposite is true. If they had said this about a bloke, it would've been everywhere. Let's say they bagged out Bruce Macavaney. "How dare they threaten violence against Bruce! Show some respect to a footy legend! Tasteless joke!"

But because it's Caro, double standard, nobody makes a peep.

I'm surprised this took so long to attract so much attention. I was listening live when the conversation took place and thought to myself, shit...do they realise they are live on air?

Which I think as Cobbler posted earlier or on Twitter maybe, but what are they actually saying off air?

Yeah, me too, it makes me begin to wonder how much crap they've said that hadn't been brought to light days later.

Shameful thing is, Eddie is essentially bulletproof in terms of his hold on his position.

Shameful thing is, Eddie is essentially bulletproof in terms of his hold on his position.

I'm starting to think Eddie could show up to a Collingwood game in a Carlton shirt and blackface, give an interview vilifying Aboriginal players, snort coke with some Auskick kids, and hold a few women under water on his way out and he'd keep his job.

Back
Top Bottom