The AFL Thread Proudly Sponsoring Patrick Dangerfield

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They don't have anyone else, it would be a stop gap measure but I doubt he'd cost a lot. Also depends if they end up acquiring McCarthy. I don't think Freo will be bottom 4 next year.

Wow, 7's ads for Essendon vs Hawthorn next Friday are funny. "Anything could happen!" Yeah guys, sure.

Wow I really didn't expect Adelaide to steamroller the Saints like this. Maybe earlier in the year I'd have been less surprised but the Saints have generally been refusing to capitulate.

They lost to West Coast in Perth by about 100 a fortnight ago ... that said I didn't think we'd smash them so easily.

I guess I put that down to being an anomaly, and to West Coast's case of Jekyll and Hyde, looking almost in premiership form at home only to fall apart the moment they go near a plane.

I'm not sure what the good, if any, was bringing him back just for one week.

I guess Trav will be able to stay home and wait for the new U2 song on Monday :wink:

Oh my god what happened in that second quarter!

Wish I had remembered to stream Port vs Doggies. Looks like it was a thrilling finish.

It's not exactly a compliment to either side, but I expect Carlton/St Kilda to be a very competitive match. The Saints are horrendous on the road, but in Melbourne they've taken the Hawks and Roos to the very end.

It's 8! You'd die overseas.

Though it does feel rather cold to me too, colder than recent nights with lower temperatures, which is weird.

Fuck BT is an idiot. "North are back in it!" he yells... as Boomer kicks a goal to extend a lead they already had.

Good to see that the Crows midfield decided to repeat the Dogs/Cats performances.

Oh hello Adelaide comeback time?

Geelong vs North isn't quite delivering the way I hoped it might.

I cannot believe the Eagles scored nothing at all in the last quarter. What a bloodbath.

It's ridiculous. 4 goals down against the Eagles at home we pull out a massive last quarter like that.

They barely got the ball in their 50 in the last. Struggled to get it past halfway even.

Anyway, fucking brilliant to hit the bye at 8-4.

Tonight makes it clear that North has just beaten up on a lot of shitty teams. Their matches against real contenders for the 8 have been about 50/50 so far.

Back
Top Bottom