The AFL Thread Proudly Sponsoring Patrick Dangerfield

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What I want to know is why the hell you're already playing GWS for a second time this season.

Jack Anthony formerly of "right in front of me" Collingwood fame may have broken his neck in the NEAFL. Match called off.

Holy shit.

Was it in a game played during the torrential downpour up there, or at a venue out of the storm's path? I'm surprised games are going ahead in that weather.

Cats vs Giants is an absolute cracker. If Geelong lose this they only have their inaccurate kicking at goal to blame.

Especially when they seem to pick up a free kick every time a Giants player sneezes. Another dodgy free kick count of 28 to 12 ...

Holy shit, the vision from the Gold Coast. Literally just dropping a ball in a puddle type of stuff.

If Freo doesn't pick up a win tonight, I don't know when their next realistic opportunity will be.

Apparently they had to toss the coin outside of the centre circle because it happens to be flooded. :lol:

I would be surprised if more than 2 thousand people are at the game.

The amount of Collingwood "insiders" lining up to pot Cloke ... combined with Cloke's persecution complex... where will he be playing next year?

He should definitely leave for Freo. It will be better for everyone involved. He'd be worth a second round pick at best, and I think Collingwood would happily take it.

Back
Top Bottom