The 2011 AFL Thread: *insert desired expletives here*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHH GET FUCKED COLLINGWOOD WOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh? Pardon? We'll drop out of the 8 in 2011? Yeah. Good call.

Danny, I've had quite a few beers, and it was close game, so that's why I'm a bit over the top.

Oh man, that was fucking exciting viewing if nothing else. Can't believe how many behinds Geelong kicked. They took almost every opportunity they could to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory - very relieved they managed to come through in the end.

Wait, the game's finished? I thought the shit was live, what the hell.

cobl04 said:
YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHH GET FUCKED COLLINGWOOD WOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh? Pardon? We'll drop out of the 8 in 2011? Yeah. Good call.

Danny, I've had quite a few beers, and it was close game, so that's why I'm a bit over the top.

No kidding. Queuing for GF tickets yet? :wink:

That was the worst I've seen Collingwood play since queens birthday vs Melbourne. Umpiring was ordinary too, not saying
It cost us the win cause in reality, Geelong should have won by 4-5 goals on bad kicking alone.

Wow, Bonnie was right re: 'Roos vs Demons. Good call!

And Vladders, seems you've avoided your worst footy fears today?

Solid win. The start was absolutely horrific though.

Sounds like the other game was thrilling too?

We're gonna score 300 against GC.

They're really not that bad, Ablett's hitting STRONG1!1!1!! form. I would expect an 80-90 point win for Geelong when you meet.

McKenzie has got a booming leg on him. Watch out.

Huh, I haven't watched the Suns play since that first game against Carlton when Ablett was hopelessly ineffective. Good to hear he's coming into some form - the Suns really need him.

Now just hoping Essendon can win interstate and not embarrass themselves against the Lions. Much as I think the Lions deserve a win, I don't want it at our expense! Hopefully they'll get their first win for the year next week against North "Ax finally saw a second 'Roos fan in the wild today" Melbourne.

Oh, and when I was in Queensland last week, I noticed some Suns signage at Nerang railway station on the Gold Coast.

I laughed.

41 disposals, 4.1. Imagine him playing with a fully developed Suns team in a few years.

For his sake you'd hope that would be in a couple of years, he won't be playing at his peak level forever.

I've noticed that Karmichael Hunt's improving at a good pace, too.

Huh, I haven't watched the Suns play since that first game against Carlton when Ablett was hopelessly ineffective. Good to hear he's coming into some form - the Suns really need him.

Now just hoping Essendon can win interstate and not embarrass themselves against the Lions. Much as I think the Lions deserve a win, I don't want it at our expense! Hopefully they'll get their first win for the year next week against North "Ax finally saw a second 'Roos fan in the wild today" Melbourne.

The only way you'll lose is if you take the game lightly and bounce around as if it's going to be a stroll in the park. Brisbane will likely come out firing early. I wouldn't really be worried though.

And ugh, we've Collingwood next week. The only two things that give us a sniff is that we always give them a red hot crack (despite not beating them since R1 '09) and that they may not be at tip top shape after yesterday, but that's unlikely.

Just hope we don't get completely annihilated.

At this stage I am worried Essendon ARE taking it lightly!

The thing is, I don't think Brissie deserve to be bottom of the table with no wins. They've played well this season - they just can't seem to snare a win somehow.

And yet again, the Lions can't play four quarters of footy. Great third quarter by the Bombers though; not the prettiest of victories but I enjoyed the result thoroughly!

As I recall, the Lions have had more than a few close games. That's what I really find frustrating, as I've said before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom